God of Thunder and Tiny Tomoe (Part 2)

Melody POV:

An hour later, Nanami woke up and started to dry herself off.

"He's turned into an awfully cute little thing." Kura commented.

"I'm sorry we came, I know you aren't feeling well yourself." Nanami said as she dried her hair.

"He's fine Nanami. He just wanted to skip school today," I said as I took a sip of coffee.

"She's right. Our school not sympathetic towards popular pop satrs. After all, they probably not had a super popular pop star like me there before" Kura gloated.

Honest... I thought to myself as a sweatdrop rolled down the side of my head.

"Hey you're a tengu Yōkai, right?" Nanami asked.

"You know, I spend a lot of time convincing people I was a fallen angel, so why bring that up?" Kura said was an annoyed look crossing his face. It was pretty funny.

"Because, I was wondering if we could find a Yōkai doctor." Nanami said.

"My afraid a doctor won't help. He's been regressed in body only. So, his original Yōkai powers aren't settling in, they're out of control and that's what's causing his fever. He won't get better unless he's body is restored." Kura explained.

Damn Narukami...

"This'll be a temporary fix, but it do the trick." Kura said pulling out a black circle container. "It's an old remedy that's been passed down in my family."

Kura then held Tomoe by the collar out his kimono and a evil aura surrounded him. "Here you go, be warned it's bitter as hell. And be grateful for this pill, fox."

Oh boy...

I snitched the pill from Kura's hand and pulled him away. "Maybe I should get him the pill. Tomoe might bite you if you try," I said pulling Tomoe into my arms.

"Fine," Kura said as he glared at Tomoe, with jealously. Why is he jealous? Oh yeah, the pink flash...

"Tomoe..." I said as he opened his eyes.

Tomoe POV:

I open my eyes to see a familiar female. She had white hair with black tips, golden brown eyes, and tiger ears and tail...

Miki...

"Tomoe-nii, if don't take the pill you get better. Please for me?" She asked sweetly.

I opened my mouth and she gently put the pill in mouth.

Man, the tengu was right. That thing is as bitter as hell.

Suddenly, Miki's image disappeared and was replaced with Melody's. They did look alike, is it possible...?

Melody POV:

Tomoe fell back asleep after taking the pill. I was relieved when I felt his forehead, the pill ready started working.

Nanami slept by Tomoe, so, Kura and I slept on the couches in the living room.

Time skip to morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of a slamming door.

"Kurama!" I heard Nanami scream. I sat up to see her stand by him.

"I need to borrow your kitchen and some money!" Nanami shouted.

"What money?!" Kura yell surprised.