happier

Chapter 4

Jeongguk was back at home around 10:30 pm, tired and ready to call it a day. He noticed Taehyung sleeping on the couch with a blanket on his body. His housemate was nowhere to be seen. Walking in the kitchen he got a water bottle out of the freezer and placed it on his neck which had become a habit of his. Humming to himself he walked towards his room where he heard his nonna's crying voice.

"No, he didn't do anything." "I was too scared to do anything, you know how long it took me to get over it at least I thought I was over it." "I am not crying anymore… I am not don't worry." " Yeah." "No no I am okay now. No, don't tell Kookie anything he will get worked up for no reason." "I am fine now, yes, I should go now Kookie will be back soon." "Yeah okay bye."

Jeongguk didn't understand what it all was about but he knew his Noona was having trouble and he couldn't stand it. Maybe it was Taehyung who bothered her, he was the one who was with her the whole day. Jeongguk clenched his hand into a fist, Taehyung caused his Noona trouble and now she is upset. He has to make sure Taehyung keeps his limit from now on.
.
.
.

It's was 3 am when Taehyung got a call from his secretary who informed him that the board of directors has called an emergency meeting. So he immediately washed his face and changed (and making sure not to wake Jeongguk up who was fast asleep) into his office tops and tie. He set his hair backward, made sure he looked presentable and called his hyung(Namjoon). Sitting on the couch and placing the laptop on the coffee table he talked to his hyung on the phone.

"Hyung what is it all about?" He asked.

"Were you sleeping?" His hyung asked.

"Yeah, I just woke up."

"This was the reason I didn't want you to go out of Korea just yet, now you won't get enough sleep."

"Hyung it's okay I am fine," Taehyung said and yawned.

"Are you at least taking care of yourself? I hope you're eating every meal of the day and not skipping them and where are you staying? Does that hotel give out fresh food? You can just change the hotel if you don't like the service-"

"Hyung I am not a kid anymore, I can take care of myself." Taehyung reminded his hyung playfully rolled his eyes.

"Listen here brat I have to give answers to your mother so you better tell me."

"Okay okay, I am eating just fine and I am not living in any hotel."

“what do you mean by that?”

Taehyung could feel his Hyung frowning.

“I am staying at Y/n's place.”

"You want me to tell your mother that you're staying alone with a woman?"

"Well technically I am not alone with her, she has a roommate but don't tell mom about this. Tell her I am living in a hotel. She will flip the world upside down if she found out."

"How are things with her? Are you going to take this opportunity and finally tell her?"

"That's was the plan." Taehyung sighs remembering a certain muscle bunny is in Y/n's life. "But as you said once to me, life goes on even if you're not there."

"She is with someone?"

"She has someone close to her and honestly she is much happier now with or without anyone."

When Y/n woke up the next day around seven-thirty, sleeping early sure has its benefits. She noticed her friend being busy on his laptop assuming he was doing work.

"How long have you been awake?" Y/n asked sitting next to him.

"Around four I believe," Taehyung said not even glaring at his friend. Y/n could see the exhaustion written all over his face.

"When are you planning to take a break?" Y/n asked.

"Umm soon enough." He said continues to do his work.

Y/n decided to make herself and Taehyung some coffee. They drank their coffee in silence, Y/n watching her friend doing his work.

He was wearing a white blouse with its two buttons undone and a black tie hanging loosely around his neck. She had to admit he somehow looked more attractive while concentrating. Did this man has any flaws? She was sure that back in Korea lot of people were dying to be with this man. She started to wonder if he had been in any kind of relationship with anyone. They have been apart for five years, and five years is a long time maybe he found someone he likes, who would give him the love and affection he deserves. She doesn't remember Taehyung mentioning someone he likes or that he is with someone in the text he used to send.

"About the person, you liked," Y/n spoke making Taehyung's concentration unfocus from his work to her. "Did you told them?" 

"I did." He admitted. "But not before I realized I had already lost feelings for him and fallen for someone else." He had a soft smile on his face. "I told him that I used to like him and also about the person I like. He did tease me about it. " 

Y/n's heart ached. So she was right

"So," she paused stopping herself before her voice cracked. "So have you told that person?" 

Taehyung stared at her for few seconds like he was trying to find something. 

"I think I am too late for that." 

.
.
.

(A/n-  I had decided not to leave this story in between so I am going to continue writing it. I wanna move on with my life and do things that make me happy and writing is one of them.

I also am thankful for every person who had commented on this story honestly even if was having a bad day reading your comments always made my day. I had re-read all the comments more than 20 times now. 

Hope you guys are still around to the story of TaeHyung and Y/n. I promise there is going to be a lot of fun in the following chapters.

Though the updates will be real slow I will try to make chapters long to make it up for it.

Hope you continue to show love to this story and never stop loving yourself! )