it was kinda hot

(A/n okay so one of the readers had questions about Taehyung's sexuality in this story and I want to clear it out if someone else has that question. Taehyung doesn't label himself, for him, he loves who is loves. So he not gay nor straight nor bi he is just a person who can love anyone. Hope this clears any confusion)

Chapter 17

It was Monday afternoon and Y/n invited Taehyung to have lunch with her friends. It was nice for Y/n that  Taehyung was hanging out with her friends. Jessie's friend Noah (more like FWB) and his friends were with them too but not that Y/n mind. She never talked to them and was not planning to personally she found them too annoying.

"Priya stop it already. We get it you won the beautiful face tag but that doesn't mean you're going to bring that up in every two minutes." Jessie complained annoyingly which was true. After she was declared a beautiful face tag she didn't stop bragging about it. First, her friends were happy for her but it didn't take time to get annoyed about it either.

Y/n watched as Priya just huffed in anger but kept silent. Other than that the whole lunch was going peacefully but again that was too soon to conclude.

"Hey, you should come with me to the gym someday. I could give you some tips for gaining some muscles." Noah said to Taehyung which drew Y/n's attention.

"Yes, you should do that! Imagine how hot you will look with some abs and biceps." Priya added dreamingly.

Taehyung let out an uncomfortable chuckle. "Thanks but I think I am fine with how my body is right now." he politely denied.

"Oh come on don't be like that, trust me, chicks will be all around you after you gain some muscles. They dig that." one of Noah's friends said with a wink and smirk on his face.

Y/n couldn't hold herself, not after knowing Taehyung was uncomfortable about it. "Stop it. He clearly denied it," she said is in a scolding manner.

"Y/n please we are just trying to help him. This is something between men don't step on it." Noah said casually. "He sure needs some weight to gain or he won't go anywhere" he added and it made Y/n snapped.

"Who the f*ck are you to say that?" she shouted gaining the attention of other costumers in the restaurant and left her friends to shock even Taehyung. They never saw her this way, she was always a calm person.

"What he does with his body is his choice. You're no one to tell him another vice, period."

"Y/n it's okay," Taehyung said in a low voice maybe it will make her calm down a bit, he thought.

"No it's not!" she snapped at him. "They have no right to talk about your body that way." she looked at Taehyung and saw a hurtful expression on his face.

She looked away from him in shame, she didn't mean to snap at him. He did no wrong. Guilt started to creep in her.

"Ma'am we request you to calm down or we have forced you out. Our other customers are getting disturbed." one of the waiters said.

Without saying a word Y/n took her backpack and walked out of the restaurant.

Her friends tried to go after her but Taehyung stopped them. "It's okay I will go after her," he told them before walking out with his backpack too.

When he was out of diner he saw  Y/n's figure walking quickly away from the place. He ran after her and called her name but she simply ignored him. Soon enough he was near her, he grabbed her shoulder making her stop.

"Y/n slow down," he said but Y/n didn't face him, she couldn't. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Am I okay?" she asked and by her voice, he could tell she was in disbelief. "I should be the one asking you that. I am sorry for shouting at you, I didn't mean to it just-" Taehyung cuts her off.

"Hey it's okay you don't have to explain," Taehyung said in a soft voice and squeeze her shoulder lightly.

"No," she said turning around and he stares at her as her eyes were filled with tears threatening fall off. "It was wrong of me I shouldn't have shouted at you."

Taehyung just let out a sigh, his eyes never leaving Y/n's. "You're an idiot," he said.

Y/n looked at him in confusion as a tear slipped down her cheeks. He cupped her face wiping them off. "Thank you so much for doing that for me. No one had ever defended me." his lips curled up. "It felt nice." both of them just kept staring at each other.

"And it was kinda hot to see you like that." Taehyung blunts out making both of their eyes wide in disbelief that he actually said that. He removed his hands off her cheeks, looking away feeling shy all of sudden, and Y/n could see his face turning pink.

"Do-don't gets me wrong-wrong but the way yo-you looked at them while you were an-angry made you lo-look te-ten times attractive," he said still not meeting her eyes. He didn't know how he managed to say that out loud.

Y/n stared at Taehyung and he looking at her shyly. She never received such a compliment before so she didn't know how to react.

"I- I left my stove on!" Y/n blunt out before walking away. TaeHyung stared at her from the spot where he was standing realizing Y/n don't actually owed a stove in her drome so he walked behind her.

"Y/n! Wait up!" he called her out but she didn't stop.

(a/n- btw new cover :))