k-drama

Chapter 3

Y/n groned in her sleep when she heard two people talking. She tried to sleep but again she was woken up by them.

"Can you two shut up I am trying to sleep here?" She said irritably.

"Noona you forgot to drink your milk, wake up and drink it." She her Jeongguk's voice followed by Taehyung's.

"She can always drink it later, let her sleep. She was working all night."

"You think you can stop me?" Jeongguk speaks out with that she heard noises and the room's door loudly shutting close. She fell back to sleep thinking both the boys were out of the room but she jerkily wakened up when she felt someone holding her shoulders and making her sit up.

"Kookie!" She whined, it was a regular scenario that happens whenever she forgets to drink her milk.
"Come on now, drink it and then go back to sleep." She heard his soft voice and felt a warm cup touching her bottom lip. She sighs knowing she had to drink it if she wants to go back to sleep. Jeongguk's one hand was placed on a cup knowing his roommate would drop it if he let go and the other was on the back of her head supporting her to stay still again knowing she would lay down in the middle of drinking her milk (talking from personal experience). Soon the cup was away from her lips and her kookie laid her back.

"What's the time?" She asked slightly opening her eyes.

"Seven, I will be out by eleven,"
Y/n nodded getting comfortable in her bed. Soon the door was open by Jeongguk and she could feel Taehyung's Arora. She looked by the door and saw her friend pouting and looking angrily at the tall bunny.

"Don't give me that look, she needs to drink her milk." The bunny said and walked out.

He looks so cute pouting. Y/n smiled by herself and waved at Taehyung grabbing his attention.  She signed him to come near her, which he did.
"Come sleep with me." She said lazily. She did the grabby like a child.

Taehyung laid next to her, wrapping his arms around her waist, and his face on the crouch of her neck he was still in bad mood but he won't refuse a cuddle session with Y/n.

"I tried to stop him from waking you up but that muscle bunny just tossed me aside and locked the door." He mumbled still pouting. Y/n smiled knowing he cares about her and wanted her to have a good sleep. She placed a hand on his head.

"That happens every day, don't worry about it." She said patting his head lightly and falling asleep.

•••

"So where should we go?" Y/n asked while driving her friend's car, she asked Taehyung if could drive the car and he said yes.

"I don't know much about the city and I will be here for a month so why not just give me a city tour?"

Y/n looked at Taehyung and back at the road. "A month? You're here for a month?" She asked in disbelief.

"Didn't I tell you?" He questioned. Y/n shook her head. "Oh well maybe it slipped through my mind" he shrugged off.

Y/n scoffed at him, "slipped through your mind, sure."

She was suddenly craving some ice cream. "There is an ice cream parlor on the next block, do you wanna grab one before we start your tour?"
"Sure."

Eating their ice cream Y/n and Taehyung walked towards the lake which was one of the famous hang-out spots for everyone in the city (if this description doesn't suit the place you live then just imagine it does). It was Friday afternoon- almost an evening so the place was pretty crowded. Kids were running, teenagers taking photos, and some people having a picnic. As they were walking by she noticed how everyone was staring at her friend, I mean who won't? Taehyung looked like a character jumped right out of a k-drama, the way he was dressed up.