taehyung

Chapter one

Y/n and her friends were sitting by the stairs of the last floor of the University building-their usual place to hang out in breaks. Jessie and Bella were in lectures so it's was just Y/n, Priya, and Emma.

"So Y/n did you ask anyone to be your photographer?" Priya asked who was fixing Emma's make up.

"Not really." Y/n mumbled writing her assignment which was due today and she forgot to write a conclusion for it.
"Well I have an eye on this guy who I think will ask to be mine," Priya said and Emma opened her eyes in surprise making her just applied mascara smudge on her bow bone.

"Emma!" Priya yelled making Emma giggled and again closed her eyes.
"Sorry I was just surprised that you have your eyes on a guy. I always thought you were into girls." Emma said still giggling. Y/n just shook her head continue to write her assignment.

"I am straight Emma," Priya said wiping out the smudged mascara off Emma's face.

"Sorry I thought you're not because you always stare at my boobs," Emma said and Y/n looked at her friends. It was news for her.

"I don't stare at your boobs because I am into girls it's just that you have a great pair of them and I wish I had them too," Priya said and y/n looked at Emma's boobs and she would agree.
She had a perfect pair.

"Awe thanks but yours are good," Emma said getting up and looking at her phone. "Anyways I have to go now Bella just texted me saying her lecture got cancel now we are going to have lunch together." and with that, she walked out.
---------------------------------

After two days Y/n decided that she was going to ask Nicky one of the Junior who she actually know to be her photographer but her mind was telling her that Nicky is going to deny her. Anyways she goes to Nicky when she saw her alone in the library.

"Hey, Nicky." Y/n called out gaining her attention.

Nicky smiled seeing it was her senior. "Oh hey, Y/n." Y/n smiled back.

"I was wondering if you could help me to take some photos of mine. You know the thing seniors do every year. " Y/n explained to her.

"Oh, I am sorry but I am going back to my hometown for a while. I had already submitted my assignment two days ago. Sorry."

Y/n gave out a fake smile. "Not it's okay. Thanks anyway," she said walking out of the library.

She wasn't going to find anyone.

"Hey." someone called out making Y/n to look back. It was Tae Hyung he was a junior too. Y/n met him in her junior year when he asked her for help finding his class and after that, they never met.

"I am Tae Hyung Kim, I am a junior we met when you help me in my freshman year," he said in his thick husky voice which was totally opposite to his appearance. He was dressed in a white oversized hoodie, skinny black jeans with golden glasses making him look fluffy.

"I know who you are. I remember you." Y/n said nodding to him. She could see a surprised look on his face for a second.

"Umm I heard you and Nicky talking about you need a photographer?" he asked her and she just nodded again. "If you don't mind I could be your photographer," he suggests.

Y/n was in question why would anyone ask her to be her photographer before she even asks for it?

"You sure about it?" she asked just to make sure and if Tae Hyung wanted to back out he still could do it.

"I am," Tae said in a confident tone. He opened his book and wrote something on it before tearing the page out and handing it to Y/n. "Here is my number you can call me wherever you want me. I have to go now I am getting late for my class." with that the black-haired boy walked out.
---------------------------------

When Y/n was back in her dorm where Bella her roommate asked if she found a photographer and she said that she didn't