long way to go

Chapter 19

The next day Taehyung woke up by a knock on his apartment door at seven in the morning. First, he didn't even bug, it been only past two hours when he called it a night and someone was already at his door. When he was about to fall asleep again he heard his phone ringing. He groaned but picked the phone up.

"Aneyeo." he sleepily mumbled wanting nothing to be to fall asleep again.

"Tae open your door." his eyes wide open when he heard a familiar voice coming out his phone. He quickly sat up checking his phone to confirm and yes it was Y/n.

"Y/n what are you doing at 7 in the morning?" he asked confused, his deep-voice cracked a little bit. Standing up he walked towards his main door.

"Just opened the door, I am freezing out here." Y/n said and he could hear her teeth stuttering. He opened the door and Y/n came in pushing him aside and entering in. She had wrapped her arms around herself trying to get some warmth. "Gosh, I didn't expect it to be this cold in the morning," she complained to herself.

Taehyung closed the door behind her and turned around to face her.

He noticed she was wearing a thick black coat and a gray beanie. She had her usual makeup on with the touch of shiny lipgloss. "You do know it's Saturday morning right?" he asked.

Y/n looked at Taehyung who was still sleepy, his hair messily spread around his head. He was wearing an oversize t-shirt and white shorts- the usual outfit he wears as pajamas.

"Of course I do silly. Now go take a quick shower and pack your bag we have a long way to go." Y/n said dragging Taehyung to his room and push him in his bathroom before shutting the door.

"Where are we going?" Taehyung asked opening the bathroom door but Y/n closed it again.

"Question for later mister we are getting late."

She heard Taehyung's grumpy voice complaining about her not telling him anything but she just smiled and had her fingers crossed hoping he will like the surprise she would be giving him.