kookie

Special chapter 1

They stayed in the same position for a while before Y/n pulling out of the hug.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were coming?" She asked. Taehyung just smile and wiped her tears off.

"Now that's not how the surprise works, does it?"

"How did you know I was working here? Don't tell me now that you had become the CEO you had hired an agency to stalk people?" Y/n asked, knowing that could be a possibility.

Taehyung just rolled his eyes, "You are watching way too many of K-dramas aren't you? You're no different than my mother I swear. I asked Jin Hyung about it."  he placed a hand on her head. "Did you shrink?" He asked.

Y/n gave him a dead look before pushing his hand off her head in annoyance. "No, you just had grown into a telephone tower." She said huffing. "Did you came back just to tease me about my height?"

Taehyung pulled her cheeks, smiling to himself. He could see how much Y/n had changed. He wished he was there to see her growing.

Y/n whined removing his hand off her cheeks. "It's me or you had got annoying somehow?" She joked.

Taehyung laughed at her, pulling her into another hug. God how much he missed having her in his arms.

"Do you have any plans for tonight?" Taehyung asked her, not leaving her from his hug.

Y/n sigh. "Unfortunately, I do." She was enjoying being in Taehyung's and her head resting on his chest where she could hear his speedy heartbeat.

"I have few commissions to complete, they are due till tomorrow."

"And here I thought we could at least have dinner together," Taehyung said, sounding sad.

Y/n pulled out of the hug. "We can still do that." She said smiling. Taehyung swears he saw them twinkling. "Jin is coming to my place today for dinner, join us."

How could taehyung say no to that face? Of course, he agreed.

...

What Taehyung didn't expect at Y/n's apartment, was seeing a half-naked muscular (hot he may add) man with an apron saying "once you put my meat in your mouth you gonna want to swallow it" in her kitchen cooking food.

"Noona finally you're here- oh you brought a visitor." The half-naked man said once he saw Taehyung. So this was the man Y/n was talking about.

"Oh yes." Y/n said cheerily. "Kookie this is my friend Taehyung and Tae this is my son Jeongguk."

"Cut that crap noona, Stop calling me that," Jeongguk said Taehyung could see the man getting worked up because of it.

Y/n just fake pout at him. "Now now Kookie that's not the way you talk to your mother." Y/n continued to play the mother role, surely getting entertain.

Taehyung saw Jeongguk rolling his eyes, "stop it or I will put too much salt in your plate." He warned.

"It's that a little monkey I see." Taehyung heard a familiar voice. It Came from the opposite side of the room. He saw Jin smiling. "Little monkey is not little anymore oh my my. N/n are you seeing this? Our little Taehyung had grown so much." Jin commented. Taehyung just smiled at Jin's comment.

"Hello, Hyung." He greeted. Jin pulled him in a warm hug.

"Welcome back."

"Is this the guy Hyung had the crush on?" Jeongguk asked Y/n who had entered the kitchen for a glass of water.