past

Chapter 16

The movie playing in the darkroom, Y/n's head on Taehyung's shoulder almost falling asleep and Yeontan peacefully sleeping on his lap. That's how Taehyung's day ended up being.

Honestly, he didn't mind, he actually would like it if it happened every day. Y/n was the only person with who he can be himself and look forward to spending his day with. He was comfortable with Y/n around him and wish he could pause the time. But the truth was Y/n was going to graduate in less than five months and next year he again would be alone. He just had a few months to be with her then he will be gone.

"Tae." he heard Y/n's soft voice. She called him Tae even though his family and friends back home always calls him that it still felt different coming out if her mouth.

Taehyung hummed in response.

"Why didn't you had friends before we met?" she asked. Memories flash in front of him, how he spends his freshman year hating himself.

"I used to have few in my freshman year but later I found out those people weren't healthy for me to be around," he spoke. Y/n lift her head off his shoulder looking straight at him.

"Were they drugie or something?" she asked.

He avoided her gaze by staring at his Yeontan. "No" he spoke in a low voice but it was hearable enough. "They used to make fun of my body because I was skinny. They always used to make me go with them to the gym and follow the diet. Later, I started to view my body from their eyes. I started to hate myself. Almost after five months, I started to realize how dumb it was to think that way of myself. Before I never had a problem regarding my weight or though about gaining any weight just because society thinks boys can't be skinny or thin. So I decided to cut everything negative in my life." after Taehyung was finished, the room turned silent and the only noise filling the room was noises coming from his laptop.
After a moment he felt Y/n grabbing his hand. "You did the right thing," she assured him. "I am proud of you and you should be too that you took such a huge step."

(a/n)- a double update 'cause why not!

Don't forget to love yourself~