he remembers me

(Font in italic bold  means they are talking in Korean)

Y/n entered with crunches and could see Jeongguk looking at her in worry. Her left foot was wrapped in a pink bandage to her ankle.

"Noona what happens?" He asked, taking her left arm and wrapping it around his neck to support her. He took her to the couch and made her sit. 

"Nothing, I just tripped on my foot while walking on stairs." She waved off, looking at her roommate she saw him opening his mouth to speak up but she cuts him off. "And before you could ask anything, I am fine and the doctor said I am fine just need to rest my foot for a few days." 

"God, how many times do I have to tell you to be careful? It was because you were daydreaming, wasn't it? Jin hyung was right-"

y/n's attention went from Jeongguk's lecture to the unknown blonde in the room. 

"Who is he?" She asked, Jeongguk's eyes followed his nonna's and saw who she starting at. 

"That's your boyfriend's friend." Y/n felt her cheeks getting warm. "You better tell that rich brat to buy me a new box of milkshakes, his friend drank one." 

"He is not my boyfriend." She mumbled. "Hello, I am Y/n Taehyung's friend and I am sorry that we have to meet this way." She said looking at Jimin with a smile. 

Jimin smiled and waved at her. "Park Jimin" he pointed at himself. "Taehyung friend." 

Y/n opened her mouth to ask him a question but she was cut off y a doorbell. Jeongguk went to answer the door and saw Taehyung, he was gasping and full of sweat. 

"Have you seen Y/n?" Taehyung asked still gasping for air. 

"You look like you're dying." Jeongguk comments. 

"Thanks," gasped "I ran all over the parking lot trying to find- That's not the point! Is Y/n here?" Walking past the bunny he entered the apartment. He entered the living room and saw Y/n on the cough. Before he could even speak, some more jumped right on him. He caught the person in his arms in reflex. 

"I missed you so much," Jimin said

"Jimin-ah?" The man questioned. "What- how- when did you get here?

"Just a few minutes ago," Jimin said getting down from his friend's arms. "And I got you a surprise!" 

"What is it?" Taehyung asked and at the same time, he heard a bark. 

Y/n eyes were wide in shock and looked at Taehyung. "Is that yeontan?" 

The little tiny baby walked out of the room and ran toward his father, who quickly lifted his child and hugged him. 

"Your mother asked me to take Yeontan to you. So you won't feel lonely." The boy said. "But I don't think you were," Jimin said with a smirk, making Tae Hyung feel the warmness rushing on his cheeks.

"W-what? No. She is- we are friends." TaeHyung was a stuttering mess.

Jeongguk scoffed in the background. "Don't act like you won't let her step on you if you ever got a chance."

That comment just made the man a blushing mess. Cause' deep down he knew he won't stop her if that's what she wants.

"Umm guys not to interrupt you but can I hold Yeontan now?" Y/n interrupted seeing Taehyung being uncomfortable about whatever the other two said.

Taehyung walked to her with his baby in his hand and placed him on her lap. He saw how Yeontan immediately recognize the girl and started to lick her face in excitement. Y/n giggled and ran her hands on the baby's fur and rubbed his belly. She looked at Taehyung with water in her eyes, pouting.

"He remembers me," she said and a tear slipped on her cheek. He raised his hand to wipe her tear, his warm palm against her ear and his thumb rubbing her cheeks.

"Of course, he remembers you silly." He said. He made sure his baby never forget her, he used to show her pictures almost every day and play videos of them being together. He is glad he did. Seeing her happy after discovering Yeontan remembered her made him feel butterflies all over again. Was it possible to fall for someone all over again?

(Hello!! Sorry for the lack of update and the short chapter but I noticed that I have this chapter that I haven't published yet.

Btw guess what!!!
I got a job and I am like so fucking happy 😭

And thank you for showing love for this story.

Btw I am thinking about changing the name of the story, any suggestions??

Anyways don't forget to love yourself byeee)