kisses

Chapter 2

It was around 11:30 pm, Jin had already left and Y/n was doing dishes with Taehyung sitting by her side on the kitchen counter. Jeongguk had left them both to take a shower.

"The kid seems nice." Taehyung comments. Y/n just giggled and shook her head.

"He is just two years younger than you, mister. You sound like an old man."
"Oh yeah? So what does that makes you? A grandma?" Taehyung said cheekily with a playful smirk on his lips.

"No, I am his loving mother." Y/n said proudly.

Taehyung shooked his head this time. "Have you grown a mother complex now?"

Y/n scoffed.

"It's not like you don't call yourself Yeontan's father."

"That's different! He is a pet plus I own him."

"And kookie is my bunny." Y/n defended. "Have you seen his face? Literal baby bunny."

"Yeah, and a bunny with muscles," Taehyung said. "I am sure that he can easily lift us both at the same time."
Y/n laughed at that.

"I don't doubt that." She looked at him. "You should have seen him when I first met him, three years ago. He didn't have muscles at that time, I thought he was a teenager." She smiled warmly at the memory, making Taehyung feel fussy inside.

"Was that the reason why you decide to adopt him?" He asked.

Y/n looked down at the dirty dish which she was washing. "The condition I found him in, " she whispered. "It broke my heart, he somehow remained me of you. Even if you both have nothing in common, he remained me of you. Do you think I won't have help after that? I promised myself to help him any way possible, I wanted to protect him." She felt herself tearing up from the memory.

"Fuck this made me sentimental, I can't even wipe my tears off." She fake laughed, staring at the ceiling to make her tears stop. Soon she felt pair of warm hands cupping her face and Taehyung pulled her closer, between his legs.

She stared at him while he wiped her tears off.

"No matter how much your attitude changes, your heart, and your soul remained the same." He mumbled and kissed her wet eye each one by one. Y/n's heartbeat increased and felt her face burning, her face, and never been this close to Taehyung's. She could feel his warm breath fanning her face.

"Y/n I-" he was about to say something but was cut off when he heard her roommate call out for her.

"Noona, have you seen my headband?  I can't find it."

Y/n stepped away with getting flushed. "Huh…" her brain had a short circuit. "I-its o-on the, " fuck maybe her brain died.

"What?" Jeongguk called out from the room.

"I-I will look i-it for you." She finally managed to form a sentence. She walked into the bathroom leaving Taehyung alone.

Y/n entered the room and closed it behind her. Her knees started to get weak and she slowly slid down the door and sat on the floor. Her eyes were wide, face heat up and heart was on a run. Fuck. Where they about to do it? Or was she imagining things?

"What got into you?" Jeongguk asked. She placed her hand on her mouth, and wetness, and soppy taste on her lips that's when she realized that she still had her gloves on. She makes a disgusting face and spits the soppy saliva.
"Eww."

"Noona," Jeongguk called her out again. That when she looked at him, he was naked showing off his define muscles with a towel wrapped around his waist, wet hair, and water droplets dripping down his hair. Honestly, it was nothing new, for Y/n it was a daily view and the author wished she was Y/n just to get blessed with the view of muscle bunny.