Now All That's Left Is Dust

Now All That's Left is Dust

by: themaureen

This story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the writer's imagination or have been used fictitiously and are not to be construed as real. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, actual events, locales, or organizations is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. Copyright © 2021

Synopsis:

Traditionally, every story should end in matrimony. But not for Nathaniel and Alicia, for theirs has begun with the end of their marriage.

At first, they both thought they had found something permanent. But after a devastating annulment, the struggle of legal and emotional separation had mutually led them to live theirs and their children's lives into turmoil.

Two broken souls are separated by misunderstandings and differences. How can a broken love story and promises be fixed? How can a shattering regret lead you to happiness?

In a world where flaws are made to look unreasonable, and mistakes are treated as potential crimes, how can two broken people keep living when life is determined to beat all the spirit out of them? Now, all that's left between the two of them is dust, how can something so painful turn into something so beautiful when all the intimacy seemed to have vanished, and the thin line between love and respect has already faded?

Disclaimer: This story contains adult language and subject matter, including explicit sex scenes that may be disturbing for some readers. This story is not intended for readers under the age of 18.