Chapter 19

Sam's POV~
I got to the Curtis's house hoping Ponyboy would be there.

"Hey guys is Ponyboy here, I really need to talk to him." I said as I walked in the door.

"No he said he was leaving to go find you." Johnny said. "Great well now I guess I'll have to go looking again." I said and walked out the door. I hope he didn't go to my house I thought.

*15 minutes later*

Finally I spotted Ponyboy across the street to the DX. I ran up to him. "Ponyboy I have been looking every where for you. Where in the world have you been?" I said.

"I really need to explain." we both said simultaneously. "Pony I didn't cheat on you. I never would do that to you, and it really hurt me that you think I would." I said.

"Sam I saw you hug him and everything." Pony said.

"I know, but I wasn't on a date with him. Ponyboy he's an old friend from the 6th grade. His name is Derek and he just moved back here from Houston. We went to the ice cream shop, so we could catch up. After I hugged him because I hadn't seen him in so long. we are just friends, that is all we will ever be." I said trying to convince him with all my heart.

I couldn't lose Ponyboy, I wasn't going to let that happen. I loved him.

"Sam, I'm so sorry I had no idea. I can't believe I thought that. Please forgive me, I love you so much." he said. He looked so cute I couldn't resist my Pony.

I grabbed his sweat shirt by the pockets, and pulled him in real close to kiss him. He kissed back. I was going to kiss him more passionately, but we were on the street.

I pulled away. "So I'll take that as a yes, you forgive me?" He said.

"Yea I forgive you." I said smiling.

He put his arm around me. "You wanna go to the lot." he said kissing my cheek.
"Sure" I said.

*3 minutes later on the way to the lot*

"You Pony I'm so lucky to have a guy like you." I said.

"What do you mean?" He said.

"I just used to think I would be single forever you know? And I never thought somebody like you would ever go out with me. I love you." I said. "I love you too." he responded and kissed the top of my head.

"Hey Sof's house is right there. I wanna tell her we made up before she goes on her date with Dally." I said to Ponyboy.

"Okay I'll wait here." he said slowly letting go of my hand.

Pony's POV~

I let go of her hand.

Then the extremely unexpected happened. I saw Bob's car speeding down the road. The road Sam was in the middle of. God dammit, he had to have been drunk. I needed to save her.

"SAM WATCH OUT!" I screamed but it was to late. She turned to look and I started running.

I was just close to pushing her out of the way, but I didn't get there in time. Bob's car hit her really hard.

I ran up to her "SAM!" I said "SOF COME OUT HERE NOW AND CALL 911." I said.

I picked her up and held her in my arms. She wasn't breathing, and her bones were probably all broken.

I going to f*#$&*% kill Bob. I will.
I'LL PROBABLY KILL MYSELF IF SHE DOESNT MAKE IT.

I needed her to make it. I needed her to. Please...

--------------------
Make sure to vote for this chapter. Also comment and tell me what you think, feedback and ideas are always great

Thanks;)