Chapter 21

Okay you guys are going to hate me. This is the last chapter. Don't scream. I'm apologize and I am deeply sorry. It will be a good chapter on the bright side.
---------------------------
*TEN YEARS LATER***

Sam's POV~
Me and Ponyboy are now very happily married. We still are not sure if we want kids, but we have time. We are still only 25. He proposed to me on the beach, in Florida on the day we graduated college. So 3 years now we have been married. We ended up going to the same college after high school, so it worked out pretty well.

Darry and Devyn got married after just 3 years of dating. They are one of the cutest couples you can find. They got married, me and ponyboy, and Sof's senior year. They are already having their second child, which is another girl. There first child's name is Allison Samantha Curtis. Yes they gave her my middle name, yay. She is 3 years old. Darry is 30 and Devyn is 31.

Soda got married too. Her name is Brooke and she is only a year younger than him. They actually met the day I woke up from my coma. They got married after only 2 years. Brooke is now pregnant with their first child. Brooke is 27 and Soda is 28 now.

Twobit met a beautiful girl named Thanh Thanh (pronounced Tan Tan). She's a really pretty Vietnamese girl. They got married 5 years ago. They still don't want and kids though. Twobit is 29 and Thanh Thanh is 27. They are completely in love with each other.

Johnny has currently been dating a girl named Zoey. They moved to Florida, which was great cause we got to see them when me and Ponyboy were in college. Johnny is 26 and so is Zoey. I'm sure they'll get married sometime soon.

Sof and Dally got married last year. They had some commitment issues but eventually he proposed. They don't have any kids. Dally made it clear that he definitely isn't ready for that. But we'll see about that, cause yesterday Sof told me she's pregnant and she is planning to tell him today. Now Dally is 28 and Sof is 25.

So you could definitely say things turned out quite well. I hope you enjoyed me and Pony's story.
--------------------
That's the end, but I'll start a new book soon.