Chapter 20

I hope you guys are enjoying the story. I can't believe I'm at 1.1K. Also I love all the feedback and votes, so make sure to do that. Also if you haven't noticed I still put songs that I like above, so click the pic above to see the name of the song. Thx:)
----------------------------
Sam's POV~
It was dark. I didn't know where I was. I didn't remember even why I was here. And I could think of anything, couldn't think about anything, it was just nothing. Nothing at all. Was I dead, I don't know but I hope not.

Ponyboy's POV~
I was a mess. Sam was in a coma, and I couldn't lose her. My mom and dad, now her. I can't even imagine it all. Sam is so important to me. I know we are both only 15 now, but she definitely was my one. She was my person.

Anyways right now I'm sitting in a chair in her hospital room. I'm watching her, and she's hooked up to all these wires and machines. She looked so broken. And maybe that's because she really was.

The doctors said she broke a lot of bones. Her ankle, leg, left arm, and two places in her ribs and collar bone.

Poor Sof is not doing well. She's been really upset, constantly taking it out on the rest of us. She doesn't want to admit how much Sam really means to her. But, I'm thankful that she has Dally. Of course he isn't the most comforting person, but you know.

Derek has come to visit her a few times. I apologized to him for acting the way that I did. I told him that I thought they were together, and that I should have know better. He said it's fine, and you can tell he is a really great friend.

Darry and Soda told the school that I was just going to skip the last two weeks of school. Sam's mom doesn't seem to care as much as everyone else, maybe more about the expensive hospital bills. But, Sam is not finishing the last few weeks of school cause, well, you know. And it's not like the school cares, it's only the last two weeks.

Finn and Johnny have been visiting too. Johnny has been hanging out with him more to help him get his mind off of it. Johnny makes a great big brother.

*the next day*

It's officially been two weeks Sam has been in a coma. I really need her to wake up. The doctors said she could wake up today, tomorrow, next week, or even next month. In other words, they have absolutely no idea.

It's 3 in the afternoon and I haven't eaten once today.

"Ponyboy? I'm going to the cafeteria with Twobit, do you want anything?" Soda said.

"No I'm fine." I said to him.

"Pony, you have eaten all day. What do you mean your fine? Soda get the boy food. He's eating without a choice." Darry said.

"Okay we'll be back." Twobit said.

They left. Now it was just me and Darry. "Pony I know your going through a hard time, but would you mind if I stayed over Devyn's tonight? She invited me over." he said.

"Yes I guess so. I'm staying over night with Sam anyways." I said. And to be honest I really didn't care. "Okay well I'll be on my way then." he said leaving.

*five minutes later*

I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers. Then I softly kissed her lips. She looked so innocent.

The the strangest thing happened. Oh my gosh I think she was waking up. Her hands made the slightest movement. SHE WOKE UP!

"Ponyboy?" she said so softly I could barely hear her.

"I'm right here." I said still holding her small hand. It really was small.

"I love you." she said.

"I love you too." I said kissing her cheek lightly. To be honest I felt like Prince Charming. She was my Snow White. I kissed her and she woke up.

She was awake and that's all that mattered to me.

-------------------------
Hope you liked it! Comment what you thought, or give me some ideas and feedback. Also thanks for reading.