Exchange

Somewhere along the way, this is probably kind of going to be a sequel of my last fanfiction. I'm really excited but I don't want to tell you what's going to happen. But I'm so excited and am currently fangirling but nooo I can't tell. 

 Exchange 

Summary: In this alternate universe, Sebastian and Ciel's roles are the complete opposite. Sebastian is the Earl of the Michaelis Manor and Ciel is the demon butler who loves sweets. (Wow, my summary kind of sounds interesting.)

___________

Sebastian

There was a soft knock on the door as Sebastian observed the outside world from his study's window where people were gallivant, greeting each other with smiles.

"Come in." he said aloud, not bothering to turn towards the butler who stepped into the room.

The old man bowed, "the guests await the earl's speech."

He had a distant look in his eyes, "Tanaka, I'm aware that there are people who will kill hundreds if not thousands just to take my place. But I don't think that they'll last long once they're in my shoes." Whether it was sports, arts, or academics, it didn't take long for him to master them. Teacher after teacher, instructor after instructor, none of them kept Sebastian interested for too long.

Tanaka looked at his master. Pity evident in his eyes, "if you say so, my lord, then it must be true."

With a huff, the he headed for the hall to get everything over with. As the master of the house, it was Sebatian's responsibility to greet guests and continue the family business. 

* * *

"I'm exhausted," heading straight back to the study once the party was over, Sebastian sat himself back on the chair before loosening up his tie. That night, he had to keep on a smile, pretending that he liked everyone although they weren't anything more than strangers or acquaintances to him. Being someone who isn't fond of people, he was surprised that he didn't fall unconscious from having so many people gawking at and fawning over him.

"Today's party was a success as always," with a smile on his face, Tanaka poured the earl a cup of tea and placed it on the desk, "most of the women were wondering when you are going to take a lady for a wife."

Since his parents disappeared from his life at such a young age, they weren't able to choose a fiance for him, "when I find someone interesting. It's quite late, you're dismissed. I'll be seeing you in the morning."

"Yes," the butler bowed, "I hope you rest well," turning and silently closing the door behind him.

Sebastian took out a paper from the upper drawer of his desk. It might be the most interesting thing he's seen in a while. In his hand was a paper with some sort of pentagram etched on it. The antique store owner whom he brought it from warned him saying that the paper might have a demon sealed inside it therefore he should never spill blood on it at any cost. He could feel a smirk forming on his lips, "telling me not to only makes me want to do it even more." Although unsure of what was going to happen, he took out a scissor before making a small cut on the tip of his finger and doing the exact opposite of what the store owner told him not to.

After smearing blood on the paper, he waited thinking that it would glow or something of the sort but it did absolutely nothing. 

"You called?" Sebastian didn't know when he got there but a boy was standing in front of his desk. Questioning whether this was the demon that he had freed, he observed the boy before him for a bit. Pale white skin, small build, blue eyes. This lad child couldn't be. "What is it, boy? Did you get separated from your mother?"

The lad looked absolutely outraged, "are you mocking me, human!?"

There was a look of confusion on Sebastian's face, "so, you're the demon demon I've released from this paper?"

"Not released," still quite annoyed, the demon crossed his arms, "I was never imprisoned. You summoned me.  Now tell me what it is that you want so we could get this over with. Wealth? Women?"

He could feel a smirk forming in his lips, "unfortunately for you,  you won't be able to grant my wishes so easily. I don't need any more wealth and I can get any woman I want."

"Then what could you possibly want from me?"

Sebastian pointed at the demon before him, "I want you, demon, to entertain me for as long as I am alive."

"What?" The demon asked in surprise and disbelief almost as if Sebastian had just asked him to do something ridiculous.

"What, are you not confident that you'll be able to grant my wish? So demons are no better than humans after all." Convincingly sounding as though he was disappointed.  Sebastian has always had a great talent in hurting people's pride.

The boy clicked his tongue in agitation, "fine... I'll do it."

The earl chuckled obviously enjoying himself, "I'm glad that we've come to an understanding. Oh, so people don't get too suspicious, you can act as my personal butler." He went silent for a bit as he thought of something, "since you're a demon, I'm guessing you'd like my soul in exchange of your service?"

"No. You don't look very appetizing. In exchange for your odd request, I want sweets three times a day. And not just any cheap sweets. I want sweets of the highest quality."

Now it  was Sebastian's turn to be surprised. "Really now?" For the first time in a long time, the earl laughed. "I'm Sebastian Michaelis. What is your name?"

"You can call me whatever it is you wish to call me since you'll be my master from now on." The lad said with a serious tone.

"Then, Ciel.  Ciel Phantomhive."

"Ciel?" The demon asked, "that's a name you don't hear often. Dare I ask why?"

The master of the house offered the boy a smile, "Phantomhive because I like how it sounds. And Ciel because it's the name of the cat I used to have. The two of you have the same blue eyes and feisty attitude."

Ciel found this revolting as he absolutely hated cats.

"Do you have a problem with the name your master has given you, "Ciel"?" Offering the other a smile.

The lad grit his teeth.  "None at all... "master"." Smirking at his master to show that he was not the least bit affected.

"Very good. I look forward to having you work for me."

* * *

When people talk of demons, they usually make them out to be amazing creatures. Demons have amazing speed... they said. Demons are capable of of leaping through high buildings... they said. "Remind me to never believe what others say." Sebastian thought before groaning as the demon before him sent a plate crashing.

"I'll get this one right..." The demon said in a small voice as he sent  another plate crashing.

"That's  it. You're banned from entering the kitchen." The earl decided once and for all. He had Ciel try cooking but the demon only managed to burn everything and he kept cutting his fingers. When he was asked to bake, the cake exploded all over the oven. And when he was asked to wash dishes, the plates seemed to jump off the demon's  hand and unto the floor. Amazing creatures demons truly were. "Although I must admit this is amazing in its own way."

Wary of his master's presence, Ciel took a step back. "Wh-What is it, you're looking at me oddly."

Sebastian felt a vein pop in his head before smiling almost sadistically at the demon. "I'm looking at you oddly? Pay it no mind. I'm only thinking of what punishment I should give you."

To be continued... maybe...

_______________________

I don't know if this  is any good so I want to hear from you guys. I tried using third person for the first time but should I use first person instead? Do you want me to continue this?

I look forward to your guys' response.