Ch. 12

((*me while writing the story*

Ciel: *lying on the ground with bleeding head.* What pathetic way to die.

Me: Bro, you just tripped. You ain't gonna die. Probably...))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sebastian couldn't have done that. I just know it... but what is happening?

I opened my eyes, but there was nothing to see. My surrounding was bleak and dark. I was sitting on the floor and leaning against a wall. Have I managed to get myself in trouble again? Who's going to save me this time? Surely not that Sebastian. My body still aching from my fall, I tried to look around. The reek of rotting meat....probably from a dead rat and liquor surrounded the room. I was nauseated for a second. I stood up bearing the pain and tried walking around, but then tripped over a sack. The door slowly opened, bright light seeping from outside.

"Looks like you're awake." The man said. He came over to me, grabbed my hands and tied them together using the rope he had in his hand. "Do us some good kid!" He grabbed me by the collar, then dragged me out. There was a fat man in fine... but disgustingly matched suit.

"Oh, how splendid! Where'd you get such a find!?" The pig clasped his hands together, blushing.

"Out 'n the woods. We stumbled over this half dead lad. How much you buyin' him for?"

"Would a thousand and five hundred pounds do?"

"Sir, this is a rare find." He yanked my hair, showing my face to his costumer . "This face is a first class one. fifteen grand, take it or leave it."

"What's this," I laughed, "selling people? Don't you people ever get tired of doing that? "

The pig seemed to have blushed more. "Ooh! I like him. Yes, I'll take him. Fifteen thousand it is."

"Good doin business with ya. Do I put this on the carriage?" 

"Yes, but, gently!"

* * *

The whole ride, this disgusting pig has been looking at me. "You are such a fine specimen. Don't worry, I'm a gentleman. You'll get anything you want, since I'm a rich man. I own Crawford Corp. Aren't you happy to have such wealthy master?"

"Crawford Corp?" I asked.

"Why, yes!"

I laughed. " Crawford is 'wealthy'? It is not even stable. You have very fine jokes."

He hummed. "You have such sharp tongue. That's what I like about you."

"Once I get out of here. Crawford... will be nothing but rubble." I said, scowling at him.

He placed his hands on his cheeks. "Ooh! You are so feisty. It sends shivers through my whole body. I will have you one we get home."

Ugh.... talk about creepy! I looked away. I have to get away from here with my own power! I thought. I can't just jump out of here, I'll die for sure. I'm still nauseous even up till now. But... once we get to his pig pen... I'm going to be slop. Sebastian...

I looked out of the window, thinking. Why do I not feel heartbroken right now? Rather, I feel the need to see his face. Is it because I trust Sebastian... and know that he probably has his reasons if he really did.... 'cheat' on me?

"We're almost there!" He took out a handkerchief  and wiped his drool.

I had not heard him since I was in deep thought analyzing what was happening in my manor. Three days ago, I had felt awkward around Sebastian. I felt disgusted whenever he touched me. That itself was weird... since I've always loved his touch. That time, when I bolted out of the room... and when I saw them in the kitchen... it wasn't heartbreak that I felt. Rather, I felt utterly disgusted that I wanted to vomit and cry. I doubt that's how heartbreak feels like.