Ch. 2

((thank you for waiting.

And now let's continue from where we left of ( ' ^ ' )/ ))

~~~~~

((Ciel's POV))

"So which is it, Sebastian? Am I important to you or is it just my wishful thinking?" My hands started to tremble as I anticipated for his answer.

"Young master..." Sebastian looked at me with a hesitant expression.

My eyes widened in anger. "What's with that face!? If you're going to say something, say it!" I demanded, "Instead of making me look like an idiot!"

There was dead silence. In desperation, I started pounding my fist into his chest.

"Answer me!!" tears began falling unstoppably from my eyes.

"Calm down, young master!" he caught both my hands and kissed them. "You're very important to me. Even more than my life. I do not know how that thought of you not being important ever came to your mind. But please do believe me when I say that you are important to me. "

My heart started beating hard against my chest but somewhere in my mind, I thought He's gotta be lying, I know he is. I'm being swayed by his beautiful words. "Lies. Haven't I told you to never lie to me? I was prepared from the very beginning, though I'd be lying if I say that I wasn't hoping that I was important to you, even if it's just a little." I put on a brave smile trying to prove to him that I was going to be fine no matter what his answer was going to be but my tears just kept flowing proving otherwise.

((Sebastian's POV))

I'm starting to get a bad feeling about the situation at hand. I'm telling the truth, yet so he doesn't seem to believe me. "Young ma-

"Shh..." he hushed gently placing his index finger on my lips, keeping me from talking, "I actually have an order for you."

"What might it be?" I inquired.

He gave me an angel's smile and said, "please send... my soul to eternal rest."

I sat there, frozen.

"I... Ma- may I" I stuttered, "ask why?"

He caressed my cheeks with his trembling hands. "I have no more reason to live," he paused, looked down and smiled, "no one needs me anymore and our contract has long been over and... you're hungry aren't you?"

" 'I' need 'you', young master! I'm not going to deny the fact that I am hungry... but to compare my hunger with being by your side, I'd rather be with you even if that means starving rather than being filled but having to regret every second that pass by. "

Ignoring what I just said, he spoke. "This is my last order, Sebastian. Won't you grant it?" he tilted his head.

After a long moment of silence, I finally answered. "I'll be careful and make sure that it wouldn't hurt."

((Ciel's POV))

I was happy with his answer. This is how it's going to end anyways... even though I knew that my life was about to end. I was truly happy. It wasn't just anybody who was going to take my life. It was my butler. It was Sebastian. The demon I trust and the demon I love.

I shook my head. "No, it's fine." As long as it's you, "In fact make it painful. See to it that you engrave to my soul the pain of being alive."

"Then," he closed in, "please close your eyes"

I closed my eyes and waited for the end.