Ch. 6

PLEASE READ THE ANNOUNCEMENT(?) INFORMATION(?) [[idfk]]

[[You, all of you who're reading this...You can add me on facebook. I'll inform you whenever I update one of my stories. My username is "Sebastian Michaelis" with the alternate name of "Kai F". This will make it easier for the guests to keep track of my fanfic (rather than giving me your emails ^^"). Inform me if you ever do so, so I'll know who to send messages to.))]]

( Gambatte, ore!)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With the young master in my arms, I ran through the forest at lightning speed. We reached the manor in less than a minute. After the warm bath was prepared, he got in the tub and sighed in relief. I started shampooing his hair, massaging his scalp gently. He was silent the whole time.

A few minutes after he got rinsed, he spoke, "Why didn't you prevent me from falling? Is our fight that severe that you had to neglect your duties as my butler?"

"I was simply busy serving Lau-sama." I replied.

"What if a bigger accident happened after I fell in there? What if Elizabeth dove in there in reflex? You do know her."

Irritation started sparking inside me. "No such thing could have happened. I would've made you my first priority if there was. Besides if the lady did dive in to save you, wouldn't that be great? There'd be less trouble for me." 

He suddenly turned and slapped me, "Watch your mouth butler and know your place."

I  snickered, "know my place? Look here human." Just the mention of her name was enough to drive me mad. My eyes turned the way they would when I'm in my demon form. I grabbed his chin and pulled him closer to me. "You're pretty much disposable to me now. I could throw you away at any time's notice. 'You' watch your place." I said with a threatening voice.

He looked seriously hurt, like I was the one who slapped him. He paused for a moment, gave me a mournful smile then looked down, "yeah... now that you talk about it. I'm sorry, i- it was just.. ah. well, it's...I got a little too conceited. It won't happen again." I couldn't see his face but I knew he was on the verge of crying, he was trying his best to keep the tears from falling.

When I came to my  senses I knew that I  have gone too far. I've hurt my young master's feelings.

I reached out my hand to try and lift his head up, but he flinched then moved back so fast he almost slipped. I felt a loud 'bang' in my chest. "Young master." I wrapped a towel around him, and carried him to his room; he made no attempt to free himself. He stayed still like a puppet in my arms who'd only move if I ordered it to. Although he was still, his heart pounded like it was going to burst anytime. When we reached his room I made  him sit on the edge of his bed. I knelt in front of him put my lips near his ears and whispered. "I'm sorry."

He shuddered.

"Look at me." I ordered and he did. "Ciel... do you love me?"

With tears filling his eyes, he nodded, "yes..." his voice broke, "very much."

I took both his hands and kissed them, "Me too, I love you more than you can imagine. I apologize for what I've said back there. They weren't true, you're not disposable. In fact, you're very precious to me. I wish to keep you close at all times." I hugged him. "I'm a very possessive  man, even just having another person touch you makes me irritated. I lose control of myself due to that jealousy and as a result, I hurt you like I did a while ago. Although it's not an excuse to hurt you, I just can't control my feelings; my desire to monopolize you. I don't want to find out one day that you weren't mine anymore."

He didn't look like a puppet anymore. His cheeks were flushed, and he was dazed by my sudden confession.

I caressed his cheek, "would you forgive me?"

"I-In... In one condition..." 

"What might that be?"

With determined eyes, he said. "Do it with me."

((Short chapter, eh? *sigh* cliff hangers... I'm having quite a tough time going through what's gonna happen next.... Please be patient with me. I'll try my best to hurry up and pick up the pace.))