Ch. 7

I re-read my work.... OMG.... it sucks. There were some wrong spellings, sucky lines, wrong grammars,   comma splices and some of my sentences... they purely suck. ( I need 2 days to edit a chapter... srlsy) Although, i do notice some improvements on meh writing skills every new chapter (horray for me!!). Even though it was sucky at the beginning (til chapter 4 < - a bit conceited, eh?) Why am I still writing this when nobody even reads it TT^TT. Oh well, I'll give you what you want now.

AND NOW, FOR THE MOMENT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR. AM I GONNA COCKBLOCK THEM OR NOT? ((MWAHAAHAH! I HAZ ZEH POWER!))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sebastian caressed Ciel's cheek, "would you forgive me?"

"I- In... In one condition..."

"What might it be?" Sebastian asked.

With determined eyes, Ciel said. "Do it with me."

((Sebastian POV))

 I was truly surprised, I had not seen that coming. 

"As you wish, my lord." I replied inching towards him.

He pushed my chest away trying to stop me from moving forward. "Wait... no." He looked away with cheeks flushed.

"You changed your mind?" I asked.

He shook his head and looked at me, "no, it's not that. It's just that... if you don't want to... you don't have to force yourself. I don't want... you know... my f-first to be one sided." He pouted.

I smiled, "if I was willing to do it, would you let me?" 

He nodded.

I got closer to him,looking at his blue eyes; then I spoke " I'm more than willing to, it'd be an honour, my lord... to be your first"

He crawled away from me(do remember that my young master is naked at the moment) . He sat on the middle of the bed with his arms wrapped around his knees. "I- If you want it... come and get it."

Although he looked at me with a playful smile, it was obvious that he was totally embarrassed. I smugged, surprised by myself; how such gesture could have easily aroused me. I cocked my head, "now you've done it. I hope you know what happens after seducing me like that." I took my gloves, coattail, and vest off then set them aside. 

I crawled towards him and kissed his sweet pink lips. He tried taking off my necktie but was unable to. I chuckled. He was red to the tip of his ears. "I changed my mind, I'm not doing it." He plunged into the pillows behind him burrowing his face in them out of embarrassment.

I hugged him from behind, and kissed his neck. "There's no need to be embarrassed, young master. Come, face me."

He peeked, uncertain of what he's going to do. I gave him a reassuring smile. Slowly, he faced towards me. I kissed and breathed in his neck savouring his scent.

"nhh... stop that, it tickles." I caressed his body with my hands slowly going down. "Ah.." 

"Oh my..." I teased, "well, someone sure is -" 

"Waahh! Shut up, shut up!" He cried in embarrassment. "Can't you do it without talking!?"

"If that's what you prefer, then I shall comply." I answered.

After a while of stroking him he finally released all over my hands. Fast, I smiled to myself, well, no matter.

I  leaned in and kissed him passionately, he was so immersed that he did not seem to notice me spreading  his cum all over his lower opening. I probed around it then, gently, without pulling out of our kiss, I started inserting a finger. "Mmff!" He let out a surprised moan. "aah! Sebastian," he pulled out, "y-you should've t-old me. Aahn!" Soon, after he spoke, his opening was stretched enough to put another finger in so I did; as gentle as the first one, "waah... ahhh!... y-you... ba-stard.. nhh.." he clung on my shirt. For a moment he was silent. "Aren't you, nnhh.. uncomfortable? Doesn't that hurt?" He said as he stared intently at mine.