Ch. 11

Even after editing my story, it still had a lot of mistakes, huh. I'm such a clutz! DX

Aaaand~ did someone just call me funny? *grins creepily at the readers* Ehehehehehe (The author is bad at humorous story lines. This was proven in chapter eight.) 

Yo, so, I ain't planin on endin this yet... prob'bly (hahahh I sound horrible in real life saying this.) . I don't want to write anymore, but I still want to write some more ! (Confused? That's how I feel right now.) My goal has always been and will always be to make a story that people would enjoy. Soooo... let's go with something that would make both the readers and author happy. I wont stop writing yet. (probably.) Oh gosh, I don't knooow!

((Ciel POV))

The days had passed by in the blink of an eye.  It is now a week before what they call 'Valentines Day'. I've never had the urge to participate in anything related to 'Valentines'. I've never even thought of it as anything but a day used by companies to sell more. But after knowing that Sebastian's and my feelings were mutual, I've changed my view on the said holiday. If my past self ever knew about this, he'd probably get disgusted.

Since I am handling a confectionery and toy company, I have been busy since the third week of January. And it's even busier now that there's only five days left before that day with all the last minute checks.

"Sebastian." I called.

"Yes?"

"I want you to free my schedule on February thirteen and fourteen." I slouched on my chair, taking a quick break.

"What? Why?" He said a bit sluggishly, but then caught himself. He cleared his throat and stood up properly. "I mean... I cannot do that. You do know that if I clear your schedules on those days, you'd have to do overtime."

"I don't mind."

He sighed. "You'd have to miss some of your classes." 

"Give me the two days, and you can do whatever you want with me." I announced boldly.

He raised one eyebrow. "For you to go that far, what are you scheming? But very well."

"What I'm scheming? I'm only planning to hide from valentines and its disgusting effects. Even the servants can act a bit twitterpated." I frowned. I'm obviously lying. I plan on participating on this event. I just don't know what to give him yet.

Sebastian has been acting a bit oddly since two days ago. I'd often find him staring at me with... what I think is disgust. He refuses to give  me any kisses or hugs.

* * *

Just three more days before Valentines, meaning, just one more day of work and I'm finally free! The stress that I'm bearing is evident from the dark circles under my eyes.

It's now past midnight, I just finished today's work and got hungry, so I sneaked into the kitchen to grab some snack in my night shirt. Successfully infiltrating the kitchen without anybody spotting me, I headed to where the food where stored right away. I shivered when the cold air met my skin as I opened the cabinet where Sebastian stored some sweets that weren't consumed on that day. They all looked heavenly to my empty stomach. I took  some sweets and a slice from each cake then placed them in a platter. Sitting down on the floor behind the counters to hide myself from anybody who might enter the room with the platter beside me, I started munching the contents in my plate down. As expected of Sebastian, delicious.

"How troublesome you are." Said a voice, which was probably Sebastian's. I flinched, then relaxed when I learned that he was actually talking to someone else.