Ch. 13.5

I don't know why this got deleted.

This was supposed to be chapter 14. Hahahah. I'm glad I didn't post this one... I'm not good at Imagery.

When I sent it to my proofreader... she was like... "it's not good. They're too OOC (out of character) and I can't imagine ciel in a dress." Or somewhere along those lines and made me re-do the freaking chapter! I don't blame her.

Annnnnyways, I thought it'd be fun to share my epic fail to you guys and give you something sucky to read while I write the next chapter and hope that it wouldn't get turned down on the spot.

WARNING: BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER WAS TURNED DOWN RIGHT AWAY, IT WASN'T PROOFREAD OR EDITED... LIKE... AT ALL.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Ciel POV))

After being stripped bare, I found myself crouched against a wall and clawing at it as Mira laced the corset behind me.

"There." She said, giving me a light pat on the back. Then took my hands, skilfully unwrapping the bandage. "Lets take off these unsightly bandages. It should be fine now."

I was heaving. "What's the corset for?" Withouht answering my question she just headed to a table where a box was laid. She opened it and took a cloth... no, it was a dress of white silk. "I... no... I'm not wearing that... am I?"

She smiled. "It'll look adorable on you." She dressed me in this long flowing white gown designed elaborately with its frills, roses and small royal blue gems. "Please make Sebastian happy." Her eyes filled with tears.

Before I finally caught up to what was happening, I was already walking down an aisle in the garden, facing the setting sun with a veil that covered me from head to toe and a boquet in hand. At the end of that aisle, Sebastian was waiting beside a platform. Even though I feel more eyes on me there were only a few guests. Lau, Elizabeth, three people who I could not recognise, and Grell who was dressed in black, wailing. This... was my wedding! Yet I wasn't informed.

As I arrived at the platform, Sebastian reached out his hand out to me. I wasn't going to accept it because I was quite ticked at him for keeping this from me, but since Sebastian looked absolutely dashing with his side-swept hair and black suit, (If he was wearing his coattail, I would've ran out of here) I accepted his hand. And together, we stood in front of Mira who was acting as the judge (judges are for civil weddings).

After the exchange of vows pen and a scroll appeared out of nowhere "Once you sign these contract you're bounded forever. This cannot be altered by anyone, including myself. If ever one breaks a vow, 'consequences' will be executed by those who are watching you from hell at this very moment." Mira said a little too enthusiastically. "Is there anybody here against the 'becoming one' of these two beings?." I was expecting Grell to speak up. I looked at his direction only to see him being restrained by the three unknown people. Mira nodded, then the pen handed itself to me.

As we were signing the paper Elizabeth said loudly. "What about the exchange of rings and kisses?"

"Rings? Kisses?" Mira asked, bewildered.

"That's right." Lau nodded. "Human weddings have an exchange of rings and kisses."

"This isn't a human wedding." Mira frowned at them. They know? I asked her in my mind and she nodded at me. "Everything. These two cannot be underestimated." She said loud enough for me to hear.

"It doesn't matter right? Whether it's a human or demon wedding." Lizzy retorted. "We brought a camera with us too. I promise I'll give you one copy."

Mira's face brightened. "If that's so then very well. But as for the rings-

"I have them right here." Sebastian interrupted, taking out a small box from his pocket, opened it, then knelt in front of me. Lookig up at me, he spoke, "Ciel Phantomhive, accept this as a reminder of the vows we made here today to never be separated for eternity and as a symbol of my love." I tried keeping my tears from falling as he slowly slid the ring into my finger and gave me a small smile as he came back up.