Ch. 14

((That really shocked me. My proofreader said that chapter 13 wasn't much ( I know that). I didn't expect any comments/reviews. You guys are awesome. Thank you.

And omg! I'm not the only one who likes the hips/ waist area! Kyaaa! That makes me so happy..

By the way... I'm planning to give this fanfic a title. What'll be a good title for this?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After being stripped bare, I found myself crouched against a wall and clawing at it as Mira laced the corset behind me.

"There." She said, giving me a light pat on the back. Then took my hands, skilfully unwrapping the bandage. "Lets take off these unsightly bandages. It should be fine now."

I was heaving. "What's the corset for?" Without answering my question she just headed to a table where a box was laid. She opened it and took a cloth... no, it was a dress that looked a lot like the one I wore at the viscounts party. "I... no... I'm not wearing that... am I?" She placed some spell on me that disabled me from moving. It doesn't look like the robin dress... it 'is' the robin dress. I thought as I watched myself in the mirror. After having my hair done just like before, my body moved on its own. I started heading to the hall.

I tried to force myself to stop. "It's futile to fight back. You can't win against my spell." Mira said, as she walked behind me.

Once I arrived at the hall someone suddenly jumped on me. She squealed. "You look so cute!"

"E-Elizabeth?" I exclaimed.

She pulled back, then looked at me from head to toe. "Wah, you look so pretty. Too bad I only saw a glimpse of this famed robin dress during the viscount's party."

"Why are you here?" I glared at her with a faint blush on my face from embarrassment.

"We're here for the important occasion." Lau suddenly popped up behind Elizabeth.

Occasion… they know about me turning into a demon!? I looked at Mira searching for answer but she just ignored me. "Have you forgotten? Funtom successfully topped the charts six years in a row."

I sighed in relief. "Of course, how could I forget." I fell silent. "But if that's so, then there'd be other guests coming over!? And I'm wearing this dress!"

Elizabeth laughed. "Don't worry, we're the only ones here. SInce we know how much you hate parties. Specially if they're held in your manor."

No.. that's not the point… Lizzy.

The night was spent with useless chitchat. I was gazing at Sebastian most of the time. When our eyes finally met, with a naughty smile on his face, he winked at me which in turn of course made me turn red.

Elizabeth squealed. "That… Lau! Did you see that?"

"Oh, youth. It's such a beautiful thing." He nodded. "So it seems that everything is going fine. But... how's 'that' part of the relationship coming along? Have you done it a lot of times since then." This made Lizzy squeal even more.

My face got even redder. "Wh-Why are we talking about this!?" I exclaimed.

Just then, the double doors flew open. Grell came barging in. "Bonsoir!" His face was red probably because of the empty bottle of wine in his hands. Sebastian was about to take him out of the room. "Ooh.. no-no. I'll leave by myself. But first..." He wrapped his arms around Sebastian and planted a kiss on his lips. Sebastian stood there, petrified. "Au revoir, chérie!" He said, as dashed out of the room.

"That's interesting." I said, to break the ice in the room. Elizabeth gave me a look that asks Are you alright? I nodded. I'm fine. I headed to the beverages leaving Elizabeth and Lau and downed a glass of juice. That's weird... everything's blurry. Then... it all went dark.