Ch. 15

Thank you for saying that my Extra story was nice. ^ ^ I actually decided to post it because it's such a waste to just throw it away.... I spent some time doing that.

My beloved readers, this will be the last chapter. Thank you for reading up until this point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Young master... please come out of there."

"No!" After seeing myself in the mirror, I locked the walk in closet's door and hid inside one of the cabinets. Face red with arms wrapped around my knees.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of, your cat features look wonderful." He reasoned.

"No, I will not come out and of course you'd think they're wonderful! You're a cat loving idiot."

I heard him sigh. "You leave me no choice then." The knob clicked as the door unlocked. Sebastian came in and headed to the cabinet that I was hiding in and parked himself in front of it. "Do you really hate it?"

"N-Not that I hate it. It's just... it's embarrassing." I said almost silently.

He opened the cabinet and crouched in front of me. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about... I'll be the only one who'll ever see you like this. Hopefully."

My tail started swaying back and forth. "Hmm... point taken." He stretched out a hand and started caressing my cheeks heading up to my ears, probing it. "Nhh... weird." Nuzzling his hand just like how a cat would when being petted.

He chuckled softly, "You're even more adorable than a cat." He said before his eyes suddenly darted towards the door. "What is it?"

A girl with glasses, Mey-Rin, peered through the door. "Ah... uhm... l-lunch has been... pre-prepared." Her face red.

"We'll be there after cleaning up. You may go now."

She suppressed a squeal. "Cle-Clean u-... ye-yes sir!" She tripped on her way out of my room with a loud 'thud' making me cringe.

"Ah, yes... a cat's ear is very sensitive." He withdrew from probing my ears and lifted me in his arms. "It's time to head to the bath."

After the bath and 'cleaning up'. He made me to go back to my human form before we headed to the dining room where Mira, Elizabeth and Lau, who stayed over, greeted us with a smile.

"Good afternoon, young master." Mira said, standing behind Elizabeth's chair. "You must be famished... from all that morning exercise."

Elizabeth choked on her food  and started giggling, Lau laughed softly. "We promised not to bring anything about that up or we're going to embarrass the young couple, have you forgotten?" Lau said as he wiped the sides of his mouth with a napkin.

 Mira smiled from ear to ear. "Whatever are you talking about... Lau-sama? We 'don't know' what they were doing. It's not like we 'went there' to check on them at morning snacks. But with all those banging on the wall...we could safely assume that they were 'exercising'. It's good for your health after all." Emphasizing some of the words.

* * *

That was hell. They kept bringing up dirty jokes. Lau and Mira. Did they think I wouldn't understand? Good thing Lau and Elizabeth finally went home.

I headed to my room and plopped on my bed. "Sebastian... my hips, waist, and back hurts.... and I feel tired." So tired that I no longer care if Mira and the others knew that Sebastian and I did some things.

He closed the door behind him. "Is there anything I could do for that."

"I'd like some sweets."

"You just ate... young master."

I let the cat ears and tail pop out. I rolled on the bed then stopped, turning to him with my tail swaying back and forth. "What about the chocolates that you said were supposed to be my valentines gift?" My head tilted slightly. 

"It's not fair if only you get to have your gift. I'm claiming mine. And... it's 'Ciel' not 'young master'."

((Sebastian POV))

My heart skipped a beat or two... -okay it skipped five. My heart skipped five beats and I almost had to turn to the door behind me and claw at it. That was... the most adorable thing that I have ever seen in my long life. "Very well." I answered after a long pause. I feel defenseless from his attack. Sooner or later, I'll have to find a way to not give in... but is there really such a way?

((Ciel POV))

If I could get my way in everything from now on. Then I think this form that Mira gave me isn't bad at all. "So...?" Looking at him expectantly.

He started walking towards me. "They're  under the pillows." He huffed with a smile and sat at the edge of the bed.

I swiftly slid my hands under the pillows and smiled. Pleased to find a small white box with a red ribbon, I opened the box. There were seven rose shaped bite size chocolates left in the box. "Hello there, beautiful chocolates." picking up one and placing it on my mouth. I turned to Sebastian  seeing as how he was looking at me with amusement. "what is it?"  I asked, popping another chocolate into my mouth.

He shook his head. "Nothing. "  He placed his hands on my head and ruffled my hair. " I just thought that I fell for you all over again."

After almost choking, I tried to clear my throat. "Really now?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The end.

Just kidding. This isn't the end.  I'm just playing with you.
Please tell me what you want to happen in this story or give me a character appearance and I'll try to do them. Pretty much because I'm running low on ideas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ch. 16 Preview

((Ciel POV))

It's February, it should be cool with rain falling gently from the sky... yet what is with this with this sand beneath my legs and this sun above my head? Well, due to some circumstances, Sebastian and I are currently stuck in a tropical island. Alone. Or are we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaaaanyways.... I got really addicted to doing 'extras' lets make an extra for this chapter.

Extra:

Sebastian: I fell for you all over again.
Ciel: *almost chokes* Really now.
Sebastian: *looks at the window with a horrified  look*
Ciel: *looks at the window too and almost screams*
The writer of the fan fiction was grinning at them through the window with a camera in one hand and the other hand covering her bleeding nose with a tissue.
Writer: Oh.. don't mind me.
Ciel: This is the second floor, you creep!
Writer: Fan girl powers. Now, continue.

I was seriously dying to end it like that. I'm kind of sorry for all these creepy extras with me showing up.... I really am just creepy.

Sorry for posting so late.... I had exams and projects and stuff and I got sick. C'mon, don't tell me that severe chestpain that lasted for 11 hours and having a fever is not 'sick'.

I hope you're ready for another roller coaster ride because I'm taking you to another one.