chapter twenty-five

warning:
there's a lil bit of nsfw, just letting u guys know now ;)

"Guys, I have a question," I said as we all began to situate ourselves on my living room couch.

"What is it?" Sage asked as she focused her attention on fluffing the couch cushion she was planning to sit on.

"Can I invite Chenghan and Soojin to watch this movie with us?" I asked the group with puppy-dog eyes.

Oliver shot his head forward, "You want to invite them?"

"Ugh, I'm doing it anyway. You guys can pick the movie without me," I rolled my eyes and walked out of the living room and through the twisted and winding halls out to my front room where the stairs were.

I trudged up the stairs and walked up to Chenghan's door, hesitating slightly before knocking on it. Chenghan opened his door after a moment and I noticed Soojin sat on his bed while watching something on her phone behind him.

"What's up?" Chenghan asked me, leaning on the doorframe.

"Do you guys want to watch a movie with my friends and I?" I asked the two of them, loud enough for Soojin to hear over the sound of her phone.

"What are you guys watching?" Soojin asked, pausing whatever she was watching and focusing her attention on me.

"I don't know, I told them to pick without me before I came up here," I said to them with an awkward smile.

Soojin shrugged and got up off Chenghan's bed, "Sure, I don't have any plans."

Chenghan thought for a moment and then said to me, "Let me change first, these pants are uncomfortable."

"Do you want me to wait for you?" I asked him as Soojin walked past him and stood behind me.

"No, it's fine, I'll be down in a few," Chenghan said before shutting his door.

Soojin and I walked towards the stairs in silence and when we reached the top step, she turned over to me and said, "Was this an excuse to see me or am I being optimistic?"

"You're optimistic," I rolled my eyes and sighed before grabbed the railing before walking down the stairs in front of her.

"I knew that's what you were going to say but I was really hoping it wouldn't be," Soojin said as she followed behind me down the stairs and out to the front room.

"I'm not going to give you what you want," I said, keeping my pace up as to not have to walk next to her on the way to the living room.

"You keep telling yourself that," Soojin chuckled.

"Sure I will," I said sarcastically.

Eh, she might have a point, actually..

Soojin grabbed me by the arm as we were walking and spun me around.

Soojin looked me up and down and I tilted my head, "What?"

"I just wanted to tell you that you look good before we get to the living room," Soojin said. "I knew I wasn't going to get a chance to say it quietly unless you stopped walking."

"Did you have to do it so romantically?" I asked her jokingly.

"I wanted to emphasize my point," Soojin said, moving her hand to my hip and beginning to play with the hem of my shirt.

"I think you might be obsessed," I said, smirking at her.

I cannot control myself around this girl.