MCU States head canon

Hi let's do this

Steve and New York had a moment before Steve went back in time
New York:Steve you sure about this.
Steve: yes just keep an eye Buck for me and the kid.
New York: you know I will.Go to your soulmate.

And then they hugged. Steve went back in time returned all the stones went to live with Peggy

Tony left three final Messages one for the avengers and the rest of the world and one for the states and one specifically for New York and California and Tennessee.

Tonys Death Really Took a toll on New York's mental health but Cali was there for him.

For New York it just makes it worse that he's a state that Tony died in

Florida he is very sad about Tony death mainly because it's just sad that Tony had a little girl he won't be able to watch her grow up

They all know Peter's identity but they're not going to tell the world because they're in mortal and they're basically God's.

Texas has mad respect for The original six

Utah favorite avenger is Hawkeye because Hawkeye is a family man and Utah is a family Man.

Jersey was sick when Wanda was making her own hex thingy and he actually saw everything that was going on and the fact that he had national guard every organization in America and the FBI CIA all that the army.

—————————————————————-—
Outside MCU
New York about Florida and California: what the hell is wrong with you guys.

Cali: what do you mean.

New York: this marvel shows and all the mental health issues I mean first WandaVision and how Americans use sitcom's to escape reality.

Mass: yeah falcon winter soldier with the veterans and the fact that Bucky literally went to therapy.

Connecticut: Loki with the infirmary complex and probably your child abandonment issues and his daddy issues.

I was crying when I was making this.