Cold Arrivals

Scaramouches p.o.v.

On my way to Snezhnaya I kept thinking back to the albino, knowing I'd definitely made a mistake, knowing I could've stayed with him, knowing he'd never want to see me again.

I've screwed myself over.

However, the moment we reached the northern region I started shivering under the cold temperatures that I as an Inazuma Citizen wasn't used to.

Normally, in the Colder seasons Kazuha would always give me a blanket to keep me warm whenever we were outside, scouting through the forest near the city.

I looked around the quite lively ship, noticing two guys around my age talking to each other, guilt and anger started to build itself up and before I could even control what was happening I walked over to them snobbing at them with the posture worthy of one of my status and exclaimed ; "Pathetic, are you guys really here to sign up or do you want to go home and cry to mommy the moment you fail the physical tests?" I smirked, holding back the confusion, usually in moments like these, it was yet again Kazuha who would hold me back. But I left.

I came to my senses and just left it at that, they looked at me with concern, but before they could answer I was already walking away from the situation as calm as I could so as to not raise any more confusion.

I hated this, it's something I inherited from my father, guess it runs in the family that from time to time you just gotta show others their place, right?

There were quite a few Vision holders onboard, and my competitive nature told me I would not lose to the likes of them, in my eyes only Kazuha deserved the vision he got, and nobody else.

ok maybe a few others who actually treasure the power they got and not use it just to show it off. People who disrespect the generosity of the gods absolutely disgust me.

Although it does make me feel uneasy sometimes that I have yet to obtain one, maybe I just wasn't one of those who truly deserved one, no one in my Family ever had one, so why should I be granted a Vision?

With a loud thud the ship set anchor at the harbor of Shenznaya and we were all asked to step off the boat whilst handing our ID's out as a last line of security, to make sure nobody ended up smuggling themselves in.

Once everyone was off the ship we were brought to the headquarters so we would be greeted by their harbingers, or maybe if were lucky, even the Tsaritsa herself.

I had to compose myself as to now show my skin weakening against the cold air, hoping the headquarters would be somewhat warmer.

The instructor told us to stand in a few lines so that we could proceed in a former manner,
I was already used to procedures such as these, but looking around there were still some that didn't seem to understand what's going on at all, which bothered me, a lot.