The Journey continues

p.o.v. Kazuha

We were just sitting at the breakfast table, the usual.

It has become a norm for me to stay over at ningguang's place when beidou dropped me off over there, she was planning a trip to shneznaya after i told the two the story on how i ended up at ritous docks that night. Just a few weeks ago the traveler won the tournament and we went back to inazuma, well the night we got home i asked them to listen to my story since the aching in my heart couldn't ignore the feeling of missing Kunikuzuchi. And i really wanted that to change.

So i was staying with Ningguang while Beidou got the boat ready, we gathered information about a certain fatui harbinger.

We didn't find much though since he's never been to Liyue, but we got to use the intel Jean gave us from his visit to Mondsadt.

I felt excited but whilst reading through the files the smile on my face grew smaller with every verse, he's gone back to what he used to be like, i was only ever able to see it from afar that his high and mightyness was growing with every interaction he and Aether had, the traveler sent us a letter with his intel after having heard that were looking for him.

I didn't have too many chances to speak with him personally since a Yaksha was always by his side, i could even feel his presence during the tournament for the dead vision.

Well anywho, Kuni-san was certainly a wreck since joining the fatui, its like he's gone back entirely to what he used to be like when i wasn't the one keeping him comfort.

Someone from the crux's crew suddenly stormed in, saying the boat was ready.

"Alright, lets go!"
Ningguang announced, sending her servants to grab our luggage.

As we arrived on the ship and everything was well taken care of, Beidou came up to me from behind, resting a hand on my shoulder and asking: "someone's excited, huh?"

I just grinned at her and nodded in approval, knowing that both Ningguang and her supported me with my wish of seing Kunikuzuchi again.

She strayed off to the other side of the ship, ordering commands to her crew, Ningguang beside her, they couldn't be better.

While walking up to the higher deck i noticed the sea breeze welcoming us to our new journey, to bring him back home.