Summary - important to plot

'Summary of what's going on since I noticed a few negative thoughts towards kazuha's dead friend I'll just write a quick thing here, basically what happened before they parted aka when Tomo told Kazu that he wants to experience the Divine punishment.' since I also don't want me to be doing the things I'm doing, sorry kzscr nation for making you read this, again after already seeing kazuhas backstory.

A couple of days passed and Kazuha and Tomo became a bit familiar with each other, they were talking a lot about their experiences alongside their journey and met all kinds of people around Inazuma.

But every night all Kazuha could think of was something he should've done the night before his dear childhood friend left the Nation of eternity.

Tomo was seemingly almost obsessed with swordsman ship techniecs from ancient deities and a lot of their conversations in the evenings around a small campfire were about sword skills involving visions. He himself had a electro vision, Wich they both ended up having to hide since the Electro Archon feared being ripped off her power by those blessed by the archons themselves.

The two soon talked about splitting up again, and on their last evening, their last campfire out in the woods, Toma was praising the Divine punishment, a sword technique used by their former Archon. Although anyone had little chance of surviving such cruel skills, especially if it was casted by a god.

That was our last long-term conversation.

After that we said our goodbyes at dawn and went out separate ways, both hiding the visions that usually hung around our backs and set foot into separate territory, I went further towards the storm-filled regions Wich were still tumbling under the wrath of our deities emotions and the blonde made his way to the city of Eternity.

------------------

Please read this

Alright I'm gonna cut the line here. I'll link to the parts that happen now if anyone hasn't seen it yet

I want to stay true to the canon- so yea, they were good friends and to honor that I will write Kazuhas memories of him like stated in the trailer.
However he only realises during his travels that he didn't just want Scaramouche back as a friend but also how much of an idiot he has been for not noticing that the two of them ever since they were little cared for each other, not in a family or friends kind of way, but different. And although they don't really believe it's fate, it's still a nice thought to think they were meant for each other.

Here's the original trailer;
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hAHBJYZVAuo

This is just a small summary, I feel like he kind of got attached to Tomo because he's already lost Scara but other than that from that animation I kinda feel like the part were beidou takes him in is very accurate to what I kind of had in mind.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NrEbevuegS8

Since I really don't wanna write what's already Canon,

Or just short summary;

Kazuha hears word of tomo being served the Divine punishment, goes over there, Tomo dies, Kazu grabs his dying vision is now hunted down by the vision hunt decree, Beidou assists him in his escape and now he's looking for anyone to bring the dead vision back to its former glory, but now he's traveling all around teyvat(Inazuma, Liyue, Mondstadt for now cuz idk bout the other nations therefore I can't write any of that although Shneznaya is a different topic-)

I'll be writing Kazuha on his travels and some stuff that's happened to Scaramouche in the meantime, so yea I'll get to that right after posting this cuz I'm feeling inspirational at 1 in the morning.