Crystal flies & Flower-laced Haikus

{{Image by Latyprod on DeviantArt}}

Summary:

Scara shows Kazu a bit of his magic tricks with the gnosis :]

Notes:

Cw;

Another cringe homemade Haiku of mine at the end of the chapter, also a rant in the notes that doesn't excuse anything, especially not the super long delay in updates.
(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

"I love you so damn much, Kazu."

"mhm, I love you too Zuchi."

And that's the moment where I truly thought, have I ever been this happy in my dreadfully long life?

Probably not.

pov Scaramouche

"Kazu?"

The albino nodded, our foreheads still leaning against one another.

"I would like to show you something.."

Crimson eyes slowly opened and he stepped a few tracks back in curiosity.

My chest lit up in sync with my lilac irises, sparks flew from the palms in front of me.

"Don't look directly into the core, might cause blindness.."

I muttered slightly panting.

I felt Kazuha's gaze wandering back to my eyes, entranced by the purple glow.

"o-of course.."

He breathed out.

A small ball of electricity was summoned, inside it was visible that something was forming and not soon after the entire cavern was filled with purple sparking crystal flies and the ball disintegrated into nothing.

"Do you like it?"

"It's beautiful, I'm at a loss for words, they're absolutely mesmerizing."

He glanced around following a glowing creature with his gaze before dropping it back down to me, eyes widening in surprise and lips parting.

"Zuchi you-"

"Yea, it's kind of in a way, my archon attire if you will.."

A purple kimono with red patterns accompanied with a pair of tobi pants and knee high boots laced at the top with shimmering laces graced my body, kazuha kept eyeing every single detail, from the glowing rift in my chest to the hip piece of my kimono, his features looked as if it were merely a dream.

An unspoken fantasy.

"yea it's not the most traditional but when did that ever stop me from going extra~vagante"

"You know Ei will be confused tho right?"

"What, that watatsumi general literally wears stuff like this too?"

"You just have a terrible sense of fashion~"

"Fine, I'll settle with something more simple next time."

My clothes and length of hair went back to how they were before and only then did Kazuha notice the fact that my hair must've become thrice as long as before and on our way back to the crux he kept bothering me to change it back to being long.

And me being me and hopelessly in love, who was I to deny his requests? Exactly.

So we came back to the alcor, Beidou who went out for a final check up on everyone just eyed me in a curious manner but didn't bother asking about it. Thankfully.

Once we were back in Kazuha's quarters however, he kept playing with it, braiding strands every now and then. It was weird at first but I've soon gotten used to it and as I drifted off to sleep, flowers escaped his lips once again.

"The icy wind,
The silent night,
But for all one cares,
You're by my side.
Not out right.
Not out there.
And my love for you,
Is still in mind,
Will never die."

Notes:

Also I'm sorry if his outfit doesn't make sense, however I'm refusing to post the drawing anywhere until I'm not 100% sure it's not in some way in-accurate to the Japanese culture so for now it's just scara rebeling after spending a bit too much time overseas-

We don't have any kind of actual culture here in Germany so I never know how to treat stuff like that god I'm so sorry please educate me in the comments if you want to or just silently judge me idk- I usually just keep my mouth shut when it comes to things I don't fully understand so this is a big step and also a big risk cuz I don't want to ubset anyone, I did do a bit of research but couldn't exactly find what I was looking for so my sleep-deprived ass was like, yk what, let's just do this and deal with the amount of shit I did another time when I'm not running on huge amounts of stress and insomnia. So guys on my behalf please get educated before posting anything cultural, especially if your unsure, you can hurt a lot of people with you opinion/the content of the post,,

-Lu

Also another reason I'll like writing my kaebedo book a lot more cuz there I don't have to be scared of writing smth inaccurate cuz I can literally just look through my own brain & school history books....