Reuniting of two souls

Summary:

The start is just lore spoilers, the rest will be kazuscara seeing eachother again after like 19+ chapters- sorry hhhhhhhhh

Edit; somehow wattpad decided to delete all the " that signals they're talking and stuff so- yea I posted this at 12:28am so uh, I didn't notice-

P.o.v. Scaramouche

The transport finally arrived at a small dock on one of the many Inazuman islands, my eyes glanced around to find the path to the old warehouse. Im supposed to produce and deliver Delusions to the lowlife soldiers of the Watatsumi Resistance.

It had almost nothing to do with my plan, if I hadn't figured out a way to lure Miko out of hiding.

She kept the Gnosis, that's the last thing I remembered.

Now to hope that that's the actual case, having to snatch it from Singora will be much harder than grabbing it off that sly fox.

I told my troops to stay quiet as to not piss me off any further, signaling them I was more than capable of performing high acts of Violence with just a snap of my fingers.

They were ordered to only speak if either spoken to or if it was more important than their own lifes.

The Hat on top of my head hid me away from the gloomy sun rays, much appreciating the shade I strut forward, hoping to not run into any civilians, I didnt want to leave the wrong impression on them.

We arrived at the rusty building, setting up our machinery inside and settling down to get started.

[time skip a week or so later, the traveler was at the factory, already passed out and Yae Miko walks in(since i don't want to bore you guys with plot you already know, lol)]

"Fu, Fu,Fu~ Zuchi-Kun, what a Mess.

I didnt take you for the type to go to such lengths, just for this little chess piece? You should be aware that this is no Heart youd want, it wont be healthy for such a fragile body such as yourselves."

She strutted in, the Gnosis in between her thumb and pointer finger, moving her wrist to get a better look at the purple illuminated item.

"Just because Raiden was too weak for it doesnt mean I cant take it! I have a mind of my own, she doesn't."

I frantically yelled back to her, really not in the mood for this conversation, again.

"Just hand it over already !"

I snapped after she gave me a knowing look.

"Fine, but you do realize I will have to report this to Ei.

She will not be pleased."

"She promised not to control me so I'll be fine as long as nobody gets the chance to strike."

Yae chuckled half heartedly, shaking her head a bit still slowly walking towards me.

"Alright then, Be careful with it, Kunikuzuchi."

She handed me the floating item, it immediately lighting up as my aura took it into its grasp.

then She turned around with a deep sigh, looking at the blonde and his floating companion, fainted.

"What. A. Mess."

She muttered again before picking them both up and disappearing behind a screen of fabrics.

Archons, finally.

I stared at the object a little while longer, Id still have to figure this thing out, and I certainly wasnt ready to use it just yet, I was too scared of the consequences.