Missing and searching

[P.o.v. Kazuha]

Upon arrival on the unknown ship Beidou assists me with a wool blanket and told me to sit down and rest, she went and gave her men some orders before turning back to me and crouching down so we sat face to face.

"So my boy, since we're almost done here in Inazuma this ship will be leaving at sunrise, I don't mind taking you into my team, that is if you wish to leave, guessing from how you dress you must be a wanderer from the City"

I nodded and slightly bowed my head

"I want to find someone, th- *he shook his head* He left for Shneznaya. So if it's not too much trouble I would like to stay onboard."

Beidou nodded back at me in approval patting me on the shoulder and then stood up, heading for the front of her ship.

"Alright everyone set down for now, we're leaving at sunrise!" The brunette yelled over the Crux and everyone got to their quarters.

I went with beidou who set up a to me unfamiliar type of separation wall in her room with a bed on one side with her office chair and table next to it, on the other side was a hammock hanging from the roof of the cabin, she nodded her head towards the hammock as she looked my way signaling that I could rest there for now.

I happily obliged being glad I had a nice sleep opportunity again after losing my last tent to the shogunate's army.

[Kunikuzuchi p.o.v.]

„Seriously are you guys deaf or something? Didn't you hear what I just say?!" i hissed at the agents before me angrily. It annerved me whenever those below me did not deem it fitting to listen to their new commander. It didn't matter to me that they barely understood a word I was saying with my Inazuma accent but still the little Shneznayan I was able to speak sounded quite alright if I do say so myself. So the fact they didn't even look at me and just stared around in disinterest just pissed me off.

I turned around to my superior as he accompanied me due to him being a local or something, tortilla was it? Whatever I can't be bothered to remember, he's just here to help me out incase I didn't know how to say something.

I heard him snicker behind me as I hastily tried my best to get ahold of the situation. The time I spent with the Harbingers were well daily, hourly even, my work was always somehow linked to them and even the office I got assigned to was right next to Tortilla's or was it torte? Like the way Mondstadt's people would pronounce cake?

Shneznayan was weird. If it even was I don't know.

Finally the ginger stepped in yelling something in Shneznayan and the guys from my team were suddenly in a straight line and quiet as they looked at the Harbinger, it did impress me but if I had been able to speak Shneznayan they would already be on their knees for sure.

I clutched at my new clothes the fatui handed to me the day I got promoted, the whole thing was Inazuma inspired and it did not help my homesickness. If anything it made it worse because it looked a little too similar to the one Kazuha wore.

I gritted my teeth and swore something in Inazuman whilst waving to childe to take over the group and went back into my office to deal with the rest of this week's paperwork.

Whilst signing and looking over files I unknowingly started sketching maple leaves over my desk, black Inc now staining the dark wood, hastily I tried to rubb it off but the Inc was already dry, damnit.