Unspoken Words

P.o.V. Scaramouche

I awoke in a room, much too familiar, it was my quarters in Tenshukaku. The robes cloaking my skin were smooth, it was comfortable.

I had missed this feeling, it felt nice to be back home.

If I can even call it that, I lived here for years but my Home was where Kazuha was.

A sudden knock on the slidable doors startled me out of my thoughts as I groaned a quiet Im awake!

The door budged and a smooth porcelain like hand slid it open to reveal themselves.

White hair with a maple red streak hung open over the divine shoulders of the other.

My gaze softened momentarily,

Kazuha, come in.

The albino's rosy lips curled up in a soft smile as he hushed over kneeling before my mattress.

Good Morning, dearest. Was your dream to your enjoyment?

I locked eyes with the younger, confused.

I hadnt been aware of our nickname policy-

Nonsense, dove. Whatever do you mean? Wasnt it you who asked me to show more endearment since you were struggling with embracing your own feelings?

A shiver ran down my arms, what?

What kind of stuff is he pulling?

Why does he know exactly what to say?

Also Dearest? Dove? Since when did he become so inclined on using nicknames? Theyre usually just Zuchi or Kuni? What in the seven archons is going on?

Just as the other grazed my cheek with his hand my mind stopped, everything turned black, I was back in my own Void of thoughts.

Well, at least I got to hear him this time around.

Last time he showed up in my dream and I got the honor to remember it was when the ringing in my ears divided his vocal chords with my hearing.

There was a knocking on my door, well on the door where my physical body lay alseep, inevitably waking it up.

Urgh, what is it?! I groaned, still half in my slumber.

Uhm, excuse me sir but the transport ship is leaving soon, you were supposed to board an hour ago, Mrs Signora send me to check up on you-

A quirky voice echoed from behind the wooden door, I stood up, knowing I was late.

Ill be there soon, tell her that!

I snorted back, waiting for the footsteps to be out of my own earshot.

I began dressing, wich became a lot harder given the fact that this body was incredibly dehydrated and my vision was becoming slightly blurry as I tried to fiddle with the ties and straps of my uniform.

I gritted my teeth, feeling my dry lips becoming slightly cracked. Next time someone remind me not to sleep with my mouth open while dreaming of the one person I desperately want to see again.

Once my luggage was on board and Signora and I on the front of the deck, opposite sides of course, she didnt want to cause an overload on ship with her ever blooming flame and my unleveled strike of lightning, wich was probably for the best either way since we harbingers never really got along anyways, the head of command of the crew shoutet orders in Shneznayan and we finally set off the harbour.

Hours upon hours passed and i leaned against a pole, feeling the climate change from the icy cold of Shneznaya to the etheral winds of Inazuma.

I was back.

Now I just need to make sure that my personal plan works out and then I may go straight back to finding Kazuha.