Morning feast

P.o.v. Kazuha

We set anchor in a strange city, as soon as I set foot on land massive amounts of different food scents welcomed me into their grasped and it was only then when I noticed how hungry I have gotten over the last 34 hours of barely eating anything.

Beidou noticed pretty quickly and waved her hand signaling for me to follow her, I had a rough night but my feet still dragged me over to her and kept walking by her side until we arrived at some big and expensive looking house, she knocked a weird rhythm on the golden detailed door and then stepped back, awaiting entry I assume.

A tall white haired lady opened, apparently awaiting the dark haired women, she eye'd me for a second before speaking in an important tone "is this a new kid you picked up or does he have business here?"

Beidou chuckled at the question, knowing fair and square that the lady was right with her first assumption.

"He sure is, this is Kazuha a samurai from Inazuma, 'the kid needed some help and I just happened to have a hammock ready on deck!"

The women infront of us just shook her head and stepped asside to let us in "breakfast has just been finished, take a left and you'll be in the dining room."

"Oh right that's ningguang by the way, head of the Quixing here in Liyue, and also my soon to be girlfriend~" she whispered the last part though.

I held my mouth trying not to laugh at the statement.

Ningguang followed us to the dining room and directed us to sit at the table, Wich was unusual for me given the fact that I always sit on the sit coushions that were placed on the ground beside a low setted table.

As we sat down some maids walked in although they were dressed a lot differently than the ones of zuchi-kun, Wich made me wonder, what did he look like right now? It was early morning so maybe he had a bed head right now or was about to eat breakfast just like us?

I got shaken out of my thoughts by Beidou who was asking me what I wanted to eat, the maid introduced some Liyue specialties to me

The first was a bread bun with some meat inside, she claimed that ningguang made the recipe for this one the next was a portion of tofu coated slightly with sugar and the third dish was a familiar dish that beidou had made for me last night, however i decided on the meat bun and ningguang seemed quite delighted with my selection and shot Beidou a smug grin. Whilst chewing on the bread i was thinking that these two seemed to get along just fine but Ningguang was acting too oblivious to Beidous feelings of wich she had told me about earlier. So i was planning to lend them a hand.

After i had done eating i asked a maid the directions to the bathroom, after doing so i stood up but then stopped halfway in the doorframe and just turned around to beidou and ningguang and said:
"if Love yet Blooms
And another fades,
You shall find a way
Back home,
To me."

Of course the other 4 lines had nothing to do with the two but he just felt like it needed to be said, since he never got the chance to think about his romantic feelings for the missing piece in his life, they certainly could.

If it were possible he would like to take these two with him on his journey to find Kunikuzushi again but he knew they had their own responsibilitys.

Back in the dining room however, i had just turned around to go to the rest room but beidou and ningguang suddenly flushed in suprise as i finished my small Haiku, Beidou even more so since she knew what i was implying.

Although when i came back from the restroom the almighty head of Qixing was already happily chatting away with the crux's captain, sitting unarguably closer than before.

I smiled at the sight, at least theyre making progress.