Realizations

Here's another part since it took me almost 2 weeks to upload. Sincere apologies, again.
--------——————————————-——————

P.o.v. Scaramouche

Another morning I started with having to fight a headache whilst dealing with Childe at breakfast in a small cafe down the street, it seemed almost ironic to be eating this stuff in this frigid cold.

He was telling me another tale of his mission to Liyue and that it was actually him not signora who stole the gnoses although he was clearly lying. I learnt from Kazu's shenanigans that he often makes up stories to keep me in high spirits, but right now when I have this ginger sitting next to me I just feel pissed.

Moreso because he's just bluntly spitting stuff that is just incorrect indefinitely.

I stood up threw some Mora on the table and stormed off without even giving the eleventh another opportunity to mock me about my height.

This is utterly ridiculous. A bunch of kids.

I had another appointment with that crazy son of a- Dottore again, he mentioned something about my electro energy slowly coming back, I stopped caring since I still haven't managed to pulse it into a weapon and I really didn't want to be the only Harbinger without one.

I always preferred fighting with scythes and Spears, but suddenly Dottore proposed I should try a meele or a catalyst of sorts.

But honestly that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Me? And some stupid book? In battle?

Never.

Suddenly I got called out of the lab by the tsaritsa.

Last time she did that I went to some broke city to check out meteor showers, where I met a bunch of dumb kids or whatever. Kazuha wasn't in Mondstadt so why should he care.

I walked down the endless seeming corridor to the office of her majesty.

I knocked on the door, unsurprisingly I was granted entrance and ordered to sit down at the chair infront of the Tsaritsa.

"So, I saw the report of your last mission, and since two of the other gnoses have been retrieved by Signora I want to put in that contract I made with you at the start of our coalition."

I sighed knowing what will come next.

"I know what to do but maybe bring Signora to the city just in case if the gnoses is not where I think it is."

"That would not be a problem." She chuckled.

My Adams apple bobbed as I gulped down in my own nervosity.

I would see him again, hopefully.

I want to see him again.

Inazuma, be ready. Because once I have gotten my hands on that gnoses I will indefinitely stay where he is.

P.o.v. Kazuha

I sat down again since ningguang still wanted to discuss a few things with beidou, plus I got to stay and eat a few liyuean snacks.

"I had another meeting with Jean a few weeks back and she told me about an unusual event happening, there was a meteor shower and people all over suddenly fell into slumber if they came in contact with it's stones. Apparently the fatui sent someone over to check it out, he was wearing a very unusual set of clothing and asked if I had met anyone who fit the description, however I think who she saw wasn't from Liyue, he might've been from Inazuma."

My eyes shot up as I heard that last part.
"Uhm excuse me Ningguang where did you say were the fatui located again?"

"Oh they have a bank here in Liyue if that's what you're asking.."

"No no, where are their headquarters?" I blurted out.

"In Shneznaya." Beidou brought into the discussion.

"So that's the Shneznayan business he joined.."
I muttered, in shock and disbelief. He really did it.

He became one of the masked people.