Chapter 11

I woke up hearing soft snores, as I opened my eyes I faced a naked chest. Then I remembered yesterday's events. Ben was holding me tightly and had a very peaceful face. I smiled and snuggled in his arm closer to his warmth and closed my eyes. I just laid there smelling his scent, I might sound like a creep but damn he smells so good.

Ben stirred and mumbled something in his sleep. He slowly opened his eyes and studied me.

"Good morning." he said smiling in a husky voice that send electricity down my spine.

"Morning, did you sleep well?"

"Yea, best sleep I ever had."

I giggled, "And why that?"

"Because you were beside me the whole night." I felt the heat rose on my cheeks. He brushed away strands of hair from my face and kissed me on my forehead. Then kissed my eyelids, my nose and stopped. I opened my eyes only to see him staring at me with eyes full of desire, I moaned and pulled him gently to me. He closed the distance between us and pulled me in a searing kiss.

He moved onto me and pulled my shirt over my head. I was half naked beneath him, instinctively I covered my chest and closed my eyes. I sensed Ben leaning down and he buried his face in my neck. He kissed me up till my ear and kissed it.

"You are very beautiful, you don't have hide." He whispered. I removed my hands and hugged him. He moved to my breast, he kissed, licked, suckled and teased my nipples. He moved from to another while his hand made his way inside me panties.

I moaned and closed my legs shut trapping his hands, he pushed two finger inside which caused me to moan even louder. He kissed me shut and twisted his fingers drawing the pleasure up. I spread my legs opened and grabbed the sheets as he teased me. As I pulled my leg, I touched his hard member and he moaned. He looked into my eyes and continued teasing me till the pleasure accumulated inside me exploded and I whimpered of pleasure.

Just then we heard a door slamming, I pushed Ben off me immediately.

"My parents are up, you have to go now." I said pushing him off the bed.

He took my hand and placed it on his hard member, "You are hanging me up again." He said with a painful laugh. I blushed instantly.

"I know but we can't do anything right now. My mom will come to check on me any time soon." I said sadly. We just stared at each other.

"Ok, I understand." He said putting he shirt on and made his way towards the window. I went just behind him and hugged him. He turned to me and I went on the tip of my toe and kissed him passionately before letting go. Both of our breath was harsh, he pecked me one last time and got out of the window.

"See you at school sweetheart." He winked at me and descended. 

As I went to school, quickly everyone knew about me and Ben dating. Eliza and Gwen were so overjoyed when I told them everything. Julie felicitated us, what shocked me was that it did not affect her as she loved Ben before. Instead she was happy. The remaining days passed by quickly till Friday

Today we are going for the project in the forest, we had the day off until the evening. Every day since that night Ben came home with me but he never stayed for dinner. He had mingled well with dad and chase, however Chase still kept an eye on him as he says. Whenever we are alone in my room and he is at home, he will come and check on me every 15 minutes.

I was quickly packing my bag for the weekend, Ben was coming to fetch me to take me to his place before we head for school with everyone. I was quite eager and nervous to meet his family.