Chapter 12

**Ben’s POV**

I pulled a loose strand of hair from Sarah sleeping face to her ear. She looked so sweet and peaceful in her sleep. I’m happy to have her by my side.

“Hey Sarah lend me your ear plugs.” asked Gwen leaning over the bus seat from behind.

“Shuuu… she is sleeping.” I said quietly and Sarah move in her sleep.   

“Oh… sorry.” She smiled at us, “What a sweet couple.” She chuckled. But immediately her smile fell and looked at me seriously. “Ben when are you going to tell her about us?”

“I don’t know yet, I don’t want to force the truth on her. I just got together with her. What if she refuse me as a werewolf?” My future seems blur.

“We’ll only know when she will know. I’m sure she will accept you.” She smiled gently at me, “Now stop worrying! Wake her up we are here.”

I looked at her and shake her gently, ”Sarah wake up, we have arrived.” She mumbled something and opened her eyes. She stretched out and pecked my lips. Her lips on mine feels so good, I pulled her onto my lap and kissed her fondly. She kissed me back with more passion.

“Stop it guys, let’s get going. I’m gonna find you a tree to continue later on” joked Kevin walking by us. Sarah pulled away with a red face, damn she looks so sexy blushing. We got up and descended the bus. We took our bags and went further into the forest. This is my playground, I run by here almost every day. Being werewolf is a great sensation.

Sarah held my hand even tighter as we were walking. When I looked down at her she seemed very anxious, “What happened?”

“Nothing.” She replied. Even though she said that, I did not believe her. Something was disturbing her. We set our camps, girls and boys were in different tents. The girl’s tent was quite near us though.

At night we all gathered around a fire bond. Sarah sat much closed to me. Every one noticed her strange behaviour.

Is she alright?” asked Gwen through the mind link

I don’t know.” I replied

She seems scared.” Said Ryan 

“Hey Sarah want to hear a joke?” said Ryan to Sarah.

 “Huh… yeah go on.” Replied Sarah snapping out of the thoughts.

“So a man receives a phone call from his doctor.

The doctor says, "I have some good news and some bad news."

The man says, "OK, give me the good news first."

The doctor says, "The good news is, you have 24 hours to live."

The man replies, "Oh no! If that's the good news, then what's the bad news?"

The doctor says, "The bad news is, I forgot to call you yesterday." 

Sarah started laughing along with everyone. Ryan continue telling jokes, Sarah seemed to be in better mood now. I’m more relaxed now. Soon it was time to go to sleep, the teacher were ordering everyone to retreat back to our tents. Now that Sarah was feeling better she did not want to let go of me. 

Everyone went back in their tent, even the teachers. We were the only one sitting by the fire. “I love you.” Whispered Sarah. 

“I love you too.” I said kissing her forehead.

“What happened earlier?”

“Nothing, why?”

“You’ve been acting strange since we entered this forest. You hate the forests so much?”