Chapter 14

I felt a soft breeze caressing my face, the birds were chirping. When I tried to stretch out, I felt an arm encircling me. I immediately opened my eyes and found a handsome sleeping face only a few inches away from mine. I smiled wondering when did Ben came here.

As I tried to remove his hand, he held me tighter. He groaned and opened his eyes.

"Morning handsome." I greeted him pecking him on his lips.

"Morning." he said hugging me closer burying his head in the crook of my neck. I chuckled and hugged him back.

He started to nibble my neck, I moaned. "We have to wake up, we are going to start the project today and every one is already awake."

"Let's stay like this for a while more." he said kissing my chin up until my lips. As our lips met, they started dancing. There seem to be nothing beside me and Ben.

"Mr Tennyson! Miss Smith! What the hell are you doing?" someone shouted.

When I looked up, I saw Mr Martine furious. We broke off and sat up. It is so embarrassing to be discovered by teacher that I was red as a tomato.

"I'm waiting for an explanation, Mr Tennyson?"

"Making out." Ben announced casually, I elbowed him in his stomach. "What?" he whispered at me.

"Shut up!" when I looked up at Mr Martine again he was embarrassed and his ears were red. Left with no words he turned to leave, "Hurry up, get ready and come out."

As Mr Martine left, Ben hugged me around my waist and laid his head in the crook of my neck. His warmth on my back feels so good. There is this strange attraction I feel towards him. "Benn..." I moaned.

Ben groaned as I moaned and started to nibble my neck, "Mine." He whispered and started to suckle my neck. God! It feels great but if I don't stop him now we won't get out of this tent. I removed his hands and stood up.

"Go." I told him showing him the exit.

He groaned at me and stood up, "why is that every time something starts up, you push me out. You are driving me crazy woman."

I giggled at him, I stood on my tiptoe and kissed him lightly. "We will continue this very soon," I pecked him again, "I promise."

He grinned at me and kissed me on my forehead and left. I got changed and got out. Ben had already changed and was sitting with the other. Everyone was smiling when I was passing, even Gwen, Eli and Julie was smiling.

"Stop with that look." I said embarrassingly and digged into my breakfast.

Two whole days have passed, our project is over. We are returning home now, I have not seen that wolf again after that night. We drove school in the same bus, Ben is sleeping leaning his head on my shoulders. He seemed very tired, he and the guys went ghost hunting last night. Such kids they are at their age, they returned to the tent in the morning just before sunrise. It seemed strange that they kept walking around for that, well whatever.

The bus stopped indicating that we've reached school, Ben woke up instantly. We got off and took our luggage to the vehicles.

"Sarah can I drop to my house before I take you home?" Ben asked me.

"No problem." I said and got in.

Ben started the pickup and took the roads towards his house.

I switch on the radio and watched Ben driving. He had his hands on the steering wheel, his arm powerful and rippling with muscle. I was hypnotized by the play of sunlight on his jawline. The continuous slow heaving of his chest and the swift manner with which his eyelashes were dusting his cheeks made me want to run my fingers along his jaw..