Chapter 5

This is the 5th chapter. I added a picture of Julie beside. That's all... hope you enjoy the reading

I stopped in front of Julie’s house and took out my phone and dialled Julie number. After the second ring she picked up.

“Hey baby, what’s up?”

“Cool…… we need to talk. I’m in front of your house could you came out.”

“Ok… you can come inside, my parents are not home.”

“No, I will prefer you come outsi-“

“NO!” she interrupted me, stayed silent, then “I insist come inside”

“Ok.”

I got off, she opened the door and we went in the living room and seated. There was total silence, thinking where to start.

“I am being frank to you…” I looked up, “Julie I found my mate and I’m breaking up you to be with her. I’m sorry.”

She kept looking at me blankly, then at lap. She stayed silent.

“So it’s over now, we’re done.” She said with low voice. It seemed that she was facing the situation calmly. Personally I thought that she will scream and yelled at me but thank god she is behaving at least very maturely now. I continued to look at her when she lift her head, her eyes was full of tears and her cheek red with anger.

“Just like that… just like that you thought you will let go of me” she busted at me with tears streaming down her face. “Don’t you dare think that this will end up so easily BEN! I love you and I am NOT letting go of you at any point in time.”

“Calm down Julie, you kne-“

“CALM DOWN… how can you expect me to calm down?” She yelled and came to me “…please don’t do this, be with me” she whispered

“No I can’t. You have to face the reality Julie, you knew this will obviously come one day”

“I don’t want to come in the reality” she screamed again, “Your mate, she is the newcomer, right?” I just nodded.

“I knew it. Why did she come here that bitch.” She spitted the words hatedly.

“JULIE watch your words.” I pulled my hands in fist, I had to control my temper, my wolf didn't like she said that on our mate. ”Look what happened now cannot be changed. We’re over, but still I’m offering you my friendship.” I said calmly.

“I don’t want your friendship god dammit. I want to be your lover and someone special to you in your life.”

“You knew that you never had such a high position in my life, you knew that there is no future in our relation and you KNEW that I never love you. What I am offering is a take it or leave it. Make your decision.” With the last word I walked out the door and went back to the pack house.

I made my way towards my room, I really needed a cold shower to cool my mind. “Alpha ben, Ryan is here with the info.” Said Kevin through the mind link.”

“OK come in my office.” I replied trough the link.

“Alpha ben.” Ryan said and bowed, “I’m back and bought what you asked me.”

“Good, let’s put work aside for a while and-” I said in a serious tone then smiled at him, “Come give me a hug buddy”

He came to me hug me and stepped back and declared, “It’s nice to be back, I missed home-“