Chapter 10

My day’s passed well since the morning, just hope it goes well at night too. Today I have a date with Ben, I’m so excited. I was on the parking lot along with Eliza and Julie waiting for Gwen. Gwen came out with the guys, as soon as Ben saw me he winked and smirked at me, I immediately blushed. Looking at my reaction Julie giggled and even Eliza was giggling too. I just glared at them angrily.

“Stop it girls!”

“Stop what?” asked Eliza

“You know what I’m talking about.” I said pouting at them, “Stop making fun of me!”

“So cute.” Exclaimed Eliza.

Everyone gathered, Ben came to my side; “Let’s go I’ll drive you home.” Said Ben pulling me closer to him.

“Not today, I’m going to the mall with the girls.”

“Ok, then we will meet tonight. I will come to pick you up at 6.”

“Ok, bye.”

He turned and left towards his pickup. When I looked at the girls, Kevin and Ryan already left. Leaving us only on the parking lot, almost everyone already left.

“So what plans do you have tonight?” asked Gwen curiously, while Eliza and Julie were eyeing me.

“Nothing special, just a date with Ben” I divulged to them

“A DATE!!!! How can you categorized that as not special?!” proclaim Eliza, “Let that aside, what are you wearing tonight?”

“Don’t know, I will decide when I get home.” I said.

“What?! That’s something you need to prepare from before itself,” said Eliza; “I always decide my clothes and thing 2 days before when I go on a date with Ryan.” She said then spaced in her own world.

“I only agreed to go on one yesterday. I will just pick something later!”

“It’s okay Eliza, we are going to the mall, we’re gonna buy something sexy for Sarah.” Said Gwen mischievously.

“Well let’s go.” Said Julie pulling me and Gwen towards her car. Eliza was still spacing, she is so lucky that Ryan loves her so much.

“Eliza come on,” I cried out for her. She looked at me and ran to me.

Seated, we drove to the mall, I’ve been here once with mom. Once parked, the girls rushed inside pulling me. Shop by shop, they just dragged me and pushed me in the changing room and threw clothes in my arms to try.

I was as if I was a doll for them. Some dresses were too short or too long or too loose or too tight. If they appreciated it, the colour was dull. I had no saying. After 5 shop, they found the prefect dress, Thank God! I was already tired, I’ve tried above 25 dresses or maybe more, I’ve lost the counting. The dress was of a navy blue colour, it was a few inches above my knees and sleeveless. The top was of lace and there was a white belt around the waist. I loved it. Satisfied, I paid for the dress and we went to other shops where the girls bought accessories that matched the dress. The whole shopping was based on my date, they were the only one enjoying themselves when I was praying to go home quickly.

We dropped by the food court, then we left the mall. Julie dropped Eliza and me to the apartment and left with Gwen. They wanted to make me ready but I refused, I had enough for today. As we arrived in front of our apartments.

 “Are you sure to get ready yourself?” asked Eliza once more.

“No!” I refused.

“You know I can help you to…” insisted Eliza but I cut her off.