Chapter 16

I woke up with the sound of my phone. Who the hell is calling me? Eliza stayed at my place after everyone left last night. We've stayed in bed almost the whole day, except of taking a shower and grabbing some food. It was like 5 in the afternoon and I was, well sleeping and Eliza besides me sleeping like a monkey.

I don't know how Ryan cope with her. Honestly her hands and legs flies in all directions. Adam Levine's song locked away was still ringing. I got off the bed and searched for my damn annoying phone.

After founding under a pile of clothes, I answered without checking the caller ID.

"Hey honey, what you're doing." I knew instantly it was Ben.

"Hey you. Nothing great just lazing around. What about you."

"Thinking about you."

"Really?" I asked blissfully

"Yeah, by the way are you free?"

"Hmm, you can say so."

"Good. I'm coming to pick you up, be ready."

"Wait I-" without listening my response he hung off on me. I stared at the phone, threw it on the bed and ran in the shower. A quick shower and got dressed. A sundress, marching sandals minimal makeup and ready.

I just have to take my phone then ready to go. Crap. Elizabeth was still asleep.

"Eliza," I shake her, "Wake up. I'm going out." I removed the covers

"No. A few more minutes" she grunted pulling back the cover.

"Get up now." i tried to push off the bed. Heavy as a bull it was difficult, just then I heard the honk. Ben was not coming up.

"Suit yourself, I'm leaving. See yourself out when you feel like." Just as I finished talking and made my way  out to the door, she woke up. Still enveloped in the cover, she got out of the apartment cross the hall and got inside hers. How convenient.

Ben horned again. "Mum, dad I'm going out with Ben, I'll be late. Bye." I yelling closing the front door. "Okay." They called out from the kitchen.

I hurried in the pickup, kissed him and belted up. Ben drive off. He refused to tell me where he was taking me. After some time he diverted from the highway to a narrow road leading in the forest. Great! Forest again. What could I expected more.

He stopped, hop down and came to my side to open the door. I descended and looked at him as he closed it back. "Follow the path, I have to take somethings then I'll come behind you."

"No. I'll prefer wait for you here itself" I said alarmed grazing at the dense dark forest.

"Go ahead, I'll be coming honey." He insisted pushing me slightly to the front. "Ok" I walked hesitantly to the front. The sun had set and it was dark, then I saw a beam of light. Probably the end of the path, I went towards it. When I reached it, I was astonished. There was a lake illuminated by moon ray and lanterns. There was a small cute cottage resting in front of the lake. Just beside the cottage there was a sitting corner on the wooden floor decorated with  candle and several pillows.

Arms encircled me from behind, "You like it." Ben asked me kissing me at the nape of my neck. "This is so beautiful." I said enlightened as I turned in his arms and kissed him gently.

"When did you planned it?" I asked him

"Today. I wanted to take you on a romantic date away from the whole world." He said radiantly looking in my eyes. "Come." He took my hand and led us to the lounge. I removed my sandals and sat next to him. He looked into the basket he brought with "I had the cook to prepare us dinner, we-"