Chapter 21

**Ben POV**

I watched as Sarah passed me and went to Ryan. Was he really her brother, nevertheless was Sarah really a werewolf. She smell nothing of one rather she smells like a human.

I observed as she lift her hand to pet Ryan and draw back when he moved his head. She is scared. She then caressed him making him howled happily. That howl angry my wolf feeling possessive of our mate. A growled made me looked back, it was Eliza. She had growled at Sarah, her wolf did not like the way she was petting Ryan. I growled at her.

She marched toward Sarah, I moved in front of her. She growled at me for steeping ahead of her. I growled back at her at her disrespect to her Alpha.

"Calm down Eliza. Sarah is no harm." I said to her through the mind link. She bowed and moved back a step. When I looked back at Sarah she was very close to Ryan. Then split a second she was fell down. I shifted back and began to move to her.

But before I moved to her, Ryan had already shifted and took her in his arms, "Princess." He called at her. She lost consciousness. I growled at Ryan the way he held her. He looked at me then back to Sarah. He was not affected by growled nor my power.

I ignore it and took Sarah in my arms away from Ryan. "We need to take back to the pack house." Said Jordan. I nodded and watched Ryan, he also nodded.

I shifted back and Ryan helped Sarah on my back before we all speed to the house. When we reached the Jordan's pack house. The members were out awaiting for us. A man picked Sarah and took her inside while some women gave us some clothing.

When we got in Sarah was laid on the sofa. Ryan passed me and sat down on the floor beside and took her hand in his. I growled at him, this time he did not even looked at me.

"Move away from her Ryan." I hissed at him.

"That's my sister, don't tell me what to do." He said without looking away from Sarah.

"How do you know that she is your sister." I questioned him angrily

This time regarded me with a painful yet happy face, "I got my memory Back Ben. I found this house very familiar since I came here. Now I remember why, because this my house. My real name is Sam Smith indeed and Sarah is my younger twin sister." She said as he gaze back at Sarah.

"You are not saying this because William said so!"

"No. I really do remember. Today's event was exactly as that what happened 6 years ago." Ryan started, he moved away from Sarah and sat in an armchair near her though. Eliza came behind him and putted her hand on his shoulder. Ryan squeezed her hand.

"6 years ago, our family went on a trip aboard as dad had finally got some time off his duties. When we returned, instead of going in the house, Sarah and I went to play in the forest. We were playing hide and seek, that's why she refuse to play early. She ran off to hide while I was counting when I had heard her scream. I immediately went and saw that she was pinned down by a man. By William. I shifted and jumped on him. I manage to let her escape but they were stronger than me. I was weaken and could not fight back."

"Sarah came back and helped me, then our parents and Chase came. Dad and William fought. William's rogues died, seeing no escape he took me as hostage and threaten to throw me down the cliff if dad and mom did not move back. As they moved back, he pushed me off the cliff and probably ran off. The only thing I heard was everyone yelling my name. William probably saw me still alive and took me with him. When I woke up I remembered nothing until now." He told us.

"See I told you Claire that his Boy looked alike the previous Alpha, Alpha Leo's father."

Just as Ryan or Sam finished, Sarah moved on the sofa. Everyone eyes were on her.