Chapter 24

He continued to advance towards me until he was in between my legs. The air was getting hot, as if there was not enough air around us. His graze was turning me even more on.

I could not take it anymore, I sat up and slide my hands under his shirt. His eyes never left mine. His eyes had turned black and he panting heavily too. I clumsily removed his shirt and started working on his jeans.

Feeling same as me, we removed our clothes and threw them off the bed. Once all piece of cloth off, he graze wonder all over my body. I fidgeted under him. I grabbed face and pulled him down to me in a kiss. He licked and nibbled my lower lip asking for entrance, I decided to tease him. I bite his upper lip and kissed him more but delaying his tentative to slip in his tongue.

He groped my ass and rubbed his hard manhood against my pelvis. I gasped at the sudden current that rushed through my body at his sudden gesture. He took opportunity and shoved his tongue in. He kissed even deeper as his hands roamed all over my body.

He entered in a single rough thrust, I moaned aloud at the immediate flow of pleasure. I hugged him closely to me as he kept on thrusting and as he kissed me from my jaw line to my neck. I felt a hot liquid under my fingertips as I trailed my nails onto his back.

I whimpered under him as he kiss onto my most sensitive part on my neck, I knew he wanted to make his completely by marking me. "Sarah, can I?" Ben asked breathlessly before continuing kissing my neck. I want his claim on me.

"Just do it." I moaned

Within the seconds I felt his canines sunk into neck, I was at top of ecstasy. In the moment I climax I marked him as mine. As I removed my canines out of his flesh, I licked the trail of blood. Ben moved off me, pulling me into his embrace. We were both breathing heavily, "I love you," I whispered with a hoarse voice.

"I Love you too."

Even exhausted, Ben caressed and trailed his fingertips on my back. This is going to be a very long night.

In the morning when both Ben and I entered the kitchen for breakfast, everyone were smirking. Once seated I glance at Gwen, she wiggled her eyebrows and giggled. "Stop it Gwen."

"Stop what?" she asked

"You know!"

"Well I know what you are talking about sweetie." She smirked

I took the thing closest to me, which was bottle of ketchup and threw it at her. She caught it and placed it back on the table before laughing. I was already red of embarrass.

After breakfast I spent most of my time with Ben, we went to the forest and ran together in our wolves. Having Ben near me now feels more intense. Maybe due to our werewolf sense. I am still new to these sensations. His one tough ignite sparkles throughout my body. I can always know now whenever he is nearby. I can even talk to him through mindlink now.

After running for a while we sat along the waterfall lake. I moved closer to him and snuggled, rubbing my head just under his head. He looks at me playfully, then licked my face. I nuzzled my head in his neck purring. He playfully bite my ears. "You are being rather naughty." He said

"With you I can't seem to keep my calm."

"For now you stay at ease and not try to seduce Me." he groan huskily

"And is that a bad thing?" I asked him looking at him straight in his eyes before licking his muzzle. He pinned me down and looked at me mischievously.

"Yes, otherwise you be mated again and very pregnant."

I pushed him off, "that's now on the schedule right now." I giggled and sprint off towards the house, "Let's see who reaches first."

"You want to race? Ok." He ran after me, he soon pass me. When I reach the pack house Ben already shifted back and in his pants. I shifted back as he handled me my clothes, "That's cheating you ran to fast." I pouted. He laughed, "And how is that cheating sweetie?" he asked as he pulled me in his arms

"You are too Strong and fast." I punched him playfully before hugging him back.

As we stepped inside the house, immediately dad asked," Are you coming with us Ben?" Dad asked

"Where to?" Ben questioned, "We are going for a training session before we get back for lunch." Dad replied

"Sure." Ben headed out with all the guys. I went in the kitchen, mom and the other were getting lunch ready. When I looked at Gwen, once again she smirked at me.

"You really need to stop that Gwen." She just laughed, "You are just fun to tease." I poke my tongue at her and went ahead to help mom. When all a sudden we heard howls and screams. What the hell is happening now?

"I'm going to take a look. They are having intense training these guys." I told the others before walking to the door. Just as I was walking Kevin stepped in the kitchen, blood trailing down his face.

"Your training is very hard-core."

"Get everyone in the basement. We are under attack." Kevin yelled pulling me inside. Here he goes, this joke again. "Stop joking Kev, Sarah won't fall for it again." Gwen laughed.

"I am not joking Gwen, this time it real. Make it quick guys. The basement now." Kevin yelled again

"Ben, dad?" I asked

"They are Alphas. They are handling everything. Now hurry up." Kevin was serious, this real now. I trust Ben. Quickly I helped Kevin and we brought every women and children to the Basement. Kevin left to join and help the other outside. I close the basement from inside. Hope it is still solid. I tried to reassure everyone present that everything will be fine, but inside I was still sacred about the men fighting outside. I just got Ben, Sam and everything missing since all these years. I don't to lose anything now.

Just then the door burst opened. The door with the doorframe came down onto the floor. Upon the cement dust in the air, one figure appeared at the door way. As the dust faded away, we saw William.

"Hey there." William exclaim, "Not quite a good hidden place." He said looking across the room.

"What do you want." I demanded angrily

"You." He smirked and marched forwards

"Stay where you are." I shouted but still walked further. He was just a few steps away when he stopped. Instant Eliza and Gwen moved in front of me, shielding me the pack behind me. I just shifted, I am not enough strong as them to fight William. But still I'll do my best.

"Step Back Asshole!" Gwen hissed

"Just give me what I want and I'll leave quietly." William said nonchalantly

"No way in hell!" Eliza retorted and shifted before sprinting straight on William. He dodged Eliza and kicked her on her stomach left side. Eliza slide along the floor. She tried to stand again but whine of pain and fell back down.

"Eliza!" I shouted out for her and ran to her.

"See the result of not obeying quietly." William announced, "Just come with me if you don't want anyone more to get hurt."

"No!" I refused. He groaned and immediately one out his rogue ran to a group of children and pick a small girl by her neck and lifted her up in the air. "Mia!" a lady shouted in the back. "Stop it!" I begged

"So now?" William asked

"I'll come, leave them." I accepted sadly

"No Sarah. Don't." Mom shouted. I looked back at her and the other and smiled sadly. Then walked to him. William smirked and instantly that man let go of the child and moved to William side.

"Don't worry Mom I'll be fine. Just tell him to find me." I said through the mindlink. I stood right in front of William and looked at him right in his eyes angrily and not feeling intimidated.

He putted a cloth over my nose, a strong bad smell was coming from it. Soon it was getting blur. He is drugging me this bastard. Then everything was dark, my knees gave up. I felt being lifted up and screams in the background.

"Make sure to find me Ben."