Chapter 18

Jordan is alive.

Jordan was the pack Beta's son; my cousin. The Pack beta John was my uncle, my dad's cousin. Jordan was the same age of Chase, we all grew up together. How did he escape, nevertheless still here?

"Sarah..." Whispered Ben, I looked at him and he gestured in front of me with his eyes. When I looked at 'Jordan', his hand was forward waiting for a handshake. I was too busy staring at his face that I did not notice. I put my hand in his and shake.

"Nice to meet you." said Jordan

"Nice to meet you too." I replied

"Jordan meet my friends, Ryan, Eliza, Gwen, Kevin and Julie." Ben introduce every one. Jordan's eyes were fixed on Julie. He looked at her with love and desire. Wow! They are mates.

Good for them, I linked my hands around Julie's arm and dragged her to her front. "Can we enter?" I questioned Jordan. He nodded without removing his gaze from Julie. Julie blushed and looked down. Jordan growled softly when Julie looked down.

Damn they are so cute, "Who is the owner of this house?" I asked as we entered inside.

"Me, partly." he replied, "Well I am taking care of it waiting for his real owner." He said admiring the place. He was waiting for us to come back. He knew that we were alive. "Come, I'll show you your rooms." He said as he went to help the boys with the luggages.

Even the inside was reconstructed the same. The last time I saw it, it was destroyed. I let go of Julie arm when looked at back at Gwen. Leaving everyone behind, I marched forward and I took the stairs and wander to my room.

My room childhood room, stepping in front of the door. I opened it and entered. Everything was the same, everything was in the same way I decorated it. I caressed the teddy bears on the bed, went to the wall full of photos. I had stick many photos on the whole wall. I think 'Everything is fucking the same'

Stop being fascinated of everything being the same I mentally scolded myself. "What are you doing here?" someone shouted.

I flinched and turned back immediately. Jordan was staring at me angrily. His wolf seemed to be on the edge to shift. I started to tremble and stepped back slowly. Moving away from him.

My legs hit the bed behind me, I stood fixed and close my eyes. Someone hugged me, knowing that it was Ben. I hugged him back tightly. When he moved a bit back, I looked at Jordan with my watery eyes. I held my tears, I am not so weak. Jordan's expression soften.

"I'm sorry, I should not have shouted. Actually no one is allowed in this room." He said with affection as he looked around the room.

Julie came by his side, rub circle on his arm. "What is so special about this room?" Julie asked him.

"This is the room of the princess of this house." He said in low tone before asking us to leave the room. He closed the door behind us and he showed us our individual room.

Ben and I share a room and so does the other two couple except Julie. Which I guess will sleep alone or will be in Jordan's room. I thought mischievously. After depositing of bags in our room we went downstairs.

We were walking towards the kitchen, there were many people engage in conversation. It was very noisy. When we entered, everyone stopped talking and looked at us.

Then a woman moved from the crowd and walked towards us. I recognise her, the Female Beta, Claire. Jordan's mother.

"Hello everyone. I'm Claire." She greeted and we greeted back.

"Guys, this is my mother and Mom this is Julie." Jordan said pulling Julie by her waist to him. Julie blushed and whispered a hello. Then introduced us, she must be surprised being all a sudden close to him. She does not know he is a werewolf. I wonder how he will announce that. She will obviously freak out.

Then I thought that if Ben would have been a werewolf, what would have happen? Would have been able to stay with him. Being a werewolf would always involve death roaming around.

Getting rid of this ridiculous idea out of my mind, I looked around the kitchen at the people. I remember them, mostly she wolves. Just then an old woman enter from the patio of the kitchen. She looked at us and her eyed widen.

"Samuel, luna!!" she cried out. I look behind me and saw she was looking at Ryan and me to be precise. I gulped, stared at her. Calling me Luna is understandable as I resemble my mom a bit but why call Ryan, Samuel that was my grandpa's name.

Then I recognise her, she was my grandpa's sister and Jordan grandmother. She must be old to misrecognising Ryan as grandpa.

"My name is not Luna, I am Sarah." I told her before she say anything more.

"And I am not Samuel, I'm Ryan." Denied Ryan after me.

"But-"she started but Jordan Stopped her, "Granny they are not who you think." She did not argue and just looked at us.

"Granny these are my friends and guys this is my grandmother Michelle" Jordan introduced us once more.

We had lunch together, talking about school, the town nearby and things. It's been so long I sat at a pack dining table with many people. I kind of miss.

"So, how did you became friends?" I asked Ben and Jordan. Werewolves rarely make human friends. Once again we can't involve them us because of the risks.

They looked at each other, waiting the other to reply. "Well..." started Jordan, "Ben came in town once."

"I got lost and Jordan helped me. The next day we met again and hang out together. That's how we became friends. He called several days before inviting us." Continue Ben.

I nodded, later we went out to the backyard. Jordan said that there were houses further in the forest following the paths. So even the other houses were reconstructed. Seems that Jordan took over the pack and he has done a great job.