Chapter 11

Ryuzaki says "You make it sound so simple, but that will not be necessary".

I ask "Who are your current suspects?" He says "Light Yagami, Misa, and you".

I ask confused "Me?" Ryuzaki nods.

Light sits silently looking at the floor. Ryuzaki says "You have such a passion to see Kira disappear, such a passion you leapt at my offer to join the case so it did raise suspicion".

I was about to say something out of irritation but I calm down and say "Alright, you can do what you wish with me if I truly am a suspect".

He stares at me putting a thumb onto his lower lip in interest and thought.

I ask "How is Misa the most famous makeup model a suspect may I ask?" Ryuzaki says "She is the girlfriend of Light and Light being a major suspect she could be the second Kira or... You are".

I ask "So I am a suspect of being Kira or the second one because I know Light?" Ryuzaki smiles knowing I am finally catching on.

Mr Yagami stutters "I-I don't want to believe my son is Kira" Light speaks up and says "Dad it's alright. Ryuzaki is just doing what he needs to, to catch Kira".

×××

I go to grab a (favourite hot drink) from the machine in the police station.

Light says "I probably should of told you, you were right that I was a suspect".

I say "Ryuzaki is really L isn't he?" Light nods and starts making a cup of tea.

I say "So Misa is still your girlfriend, this must be a record for the longest relationship you've kept".

He chuckles and says "Maybe, it has been so long hasn't it?" I notice he keeps a fond eye on me.

I say "Well good luck with that, I myself are not a fan of models" Light asks with a smile "Are you jealous Miss Y/n?"

I say "No" I take my cup and say "I just don't like models" and walk away.

×××

At the end of the day Light decides to walk beside me on my way home.

I say "We probably shouldn't be alone together if we are suspects Light".

He says "I want to catch up with you more. Want to meet up with me at the Cafe that we found eachother in?"

I say giving him a side look "You have a girlfriend, ask her to go with you".

Light snaps and stops, taking my shoulders he forces me to face him and says "You say that everytime it is really annoying. I just want to spend time with an old friend".

I ask surprised "You considered us friends?" Light grips my shoulders harder and says "Just- please let me catch up with you this weekend".

I break and say "Alright fine. If you try anything however I will expose you in front of everyone".

He says holding a hand to his chest "I wouldn't dare".

×××
《Light's POV》
I stand in my room taking off my shirt at night, Ryuk asks "So what was it like catching up with your side girl Light?"

I say with a smirk "She's not mine".

I unbutton a few on my shirt, Ryuk asks "Then why were you giving her those eyes humans use when they want to get intimate?"

I say "I was only doing that because I found a vulnerable spot in her".

Ryuk asks "And what is this vulnerable spot?" I say chucking my shirt onto my bed "I don't know for sure but if I knew any better I would say Y/n is jealous of Misa being my girlfriend".

Ryuk sighs and says "You still want to use that one after all these years? Why don't you give up on her Light? She is just a girl".

I say in a knowing voice "As you may have forgotten her intelligence can prove useful. I will do what I need to, to make sure she is on my side even if that means I have to get intimate with her".

Ryuk says with a laugh "It's not going to work Light, she doesn't let you get in a foot radius if you have a girlfriend".

Misa enters my room without permission and says with a yawn "Light-sama I am tired can we sleep together?"

I say "On Sunday I am going to meet up Y/n, do you remember her?" Misa asks "Isn't that the goody two shoes from your school?"

I say "I wouldn't exactly call her good, she does have a tongue on her if she doesn't trust you."

Misa whines "Wait a date!? I am NOT letting you go on a date with that girl! Not alone not ever! You're mine!"

I say trying to relax myself "Calm down Misa. I need her brain" Misa snaps "Are you saying I don't have a brain? You're so cruel Light-sama!"

Rem stands behind Misa and says "Don't hurt Misa, Light", I go into my drawers to find another shirt.

I think 'Looks like I am going to have to use the same tactic I do with every other girl'.

I say "Misa, I will only be using Y/n to get what I need, after that I will dispose of her. You need to remember that you are you one and only goddess to my new world".

Misa falls silent with a blush on her face, she then says with a cheery tone "Fine Light-sama, if she ever touches you or kisses you I'll kill her!" She giggles and hugs me tightly, I put on a smile.

×××
《Light's POV》
I enter the Cafe and see Y/n sitting down at a booth already drinking her drink.

I take a seat in front of her and say "You got here early" she replies "I always try arrive on time".

Ryuk takes a seat beside me and I mentally try not to groan in annoyance.

She asks "Is everything okay Light?"