Chapter 6

Jack's POV

My alarm goes off and plays the same song that wakes me up every morning. Today was Friday and I was super excited for that. When I roll over I see Ella sleeping still. "Ella." I say and she rolls towards me and opens her eyes slowly. Her beautiful bright green eyes look at me. "It's time to get up." I say to her. She groans and rubs her eyes.
"What time is it?" She asks me.
"It's 7:00." I tell her. She sighs and gets up. "Do you need any clothes?" I ask her. She sales her head and pulls some clothes out of her bag. I walk over to my closet and pull out a maroon shirt with grey sleeves and a pocket on the front that was also grey. Along with that I grab kaki shorts. While Ella's back was to me I slip on my shorts. I put deodorant on and pull my shirt on. While I spray on a couple squirts of my cologne Ella pulls on a pair of leggings. They stop at the middle of her shins. She pulls off her shirt and slips on a jean shirt. She looked good.

Next Ella pulls her hair up and does her makeup quickly. She didn't need it but I didn't say anything. I just stared at her as she put things on her face. Today she didn't do a lot and I can tell. You can actually see her features. Her rosy cheeks, her high cheekbones, her pink lips. She looked perfect. Truly perfect. Her glasses made her look so attractive. Some girls look beautiful in glasses, but Ella, she makes those girls look pretty because she takes up the word beautiful. When she puts her hair down..."wow." I say out loud on accident. She looks over at me and gives a small smile. She slips on some white vans and puts her things back into her bag. I slip on black vans and look at her. "Ready?" She nods and we go out to my car.

When we arrive at school I saw people looking at Ella. They've never seen her like this. Guys were eyeing her up and down, girls were whispering, some of the younger students just looked. And they should be doing that because Ella steals all the attention in the room.

"I really don't get why people were starring at me." She says putting her books in her locker and grabbing out her camera.
"Because you look like a different person. Plus you look really good." I say to her. She looks up at me.
"Thanks." She says and shuts her locker.

We were walking to our first class when she hands me her camera to grab something from her bag. A girl comes up from behind us and pushes Ella to the ground.
"Jack why are you walking with this girl? She trash." Lauren, one of the girls who is Ella's "friends", says to me.
"Because I can."
"But why? She's so ugly it's disgusting. She has glasses." Isabelle says taking Ella's glasses off of her face.
"She probably buys all her clothes from Good Will." Finley says pulling at the sleeve of Ella's blue jean shirt.

"Shut up. She's not trash. She has glasses? That's just stupid to say she looks perfect with them on. Her clothes make her look normal, unlike you three who wear shirts that barely covers yourself, same goes for your shorts. And she's so beautiful. Get that through your head right now. She's the most beautiful girl to ever walk through those school doors. She makes you three look disgusting. Now get out of here before something bad happens to you." I say towering over the three girls. They all scurry away and I help Ella up. "Are you okay?" I ask her. She nods. We begin walking to class. I felt amazing on what I said back there. I'm glad I put those girls back into their place.

"Hey Jack?" Ella asks taking me away from my thoughts.
"Yea?"
"Did you mean anything you said back there?" She asks. I smile and we walk into our math class.
"Every word." I say as I take my seat on the opposite side of the room from Ella.

____________________

A/N

Awe! Jack spills his feeling. I like it. Haha I like this book so far!! If you're new to this account go read All I Wanted a sammy wilk one! It's completed and has a sequel that's also completed.

Love you guys!

Vote!

-annalise:)