Chapter 22

Nash's POV

I get a call around 10 at night. Who calls anymore?

"Hello?" I ask not sure of who it is.
"Hey it's me." That voice. It was from the girl I rescued.
"Hey what's up?" I ask her.
"I-I need someone to talk to." She replies quietly.
"I'm here for you."
"Thanks Nash."

She told me about what was bothering her. It was her supposed boyfriend. He sounded like a real douche for doing that to her.
"I'm sorry." I say after I hear what she says.
"It's fine. I-I guess I deserved it."
"Bull. You didn't deserve any of it." I say to her. She couldn't believe that. She didn't deserve any of this. She was just a lovely girl who got in a terrible situation.
"Then why is all of this bad stuff happening to me?" She asks.
"I don't know. Maybe something good will come out of it." I say to her. I want her to believe me. And by that I have to tell her to her face.
"I-I don't...."
"Fuck it Ella I have to see you." I quickly end the call and FaceTime her. Moments later her face shows up on my screen.

"Don't believe that you deserve this. You don't. You're a good person. Your 'boyfriend' isn't doing a good job if you feel like this." I tell her.
"He thinks I'm still dead. He doesn't know I'm alive." She says quietly.
"He still shouldn't get with another girl three months after the girl he loves dies. I know if the girl I loved died then I would cry and cry. I wouldn't be able to be with someone ever again. Maybe I would but it wouldn't love her the same way I loved her." I tell her. She sits there and looks at her hands. "Stop thinking about him. He's no good for you. Look at what you have right now." She sighs.
"I have my mom and my brother." She says quietly.
"Now you have me. I'll stand by you. You can always talk to me." I say to her. She looks up at me and smiles.
"Thank you Nash."
"Anytime." I say smiling.

I can't stop laughing. Ella and I have been on FaceTime for three hours now. She has been telling funny jokes and stories.
"That sounds like fun." I say to her. She smiles and nods.
"It was." She says and picks up her phone. Seconds later her beautiful smile fades.
"What's wrong?" I ask her.
"I-it's him." She says quietly.
"What did he say or do?" I ask clenching my teeth. This guy didn't deserve Ella. She was too good for him.
"He said: love her more than anyone and everything." After she said that she puts her phone down.
"Don't pay attention to him. He was just stupid to let you go."
"Thanks Nash. I-I'm gonna get some sleep. I'm pretty tired." She says.
"Okay. Goodnight." I say to her.
"Goodnight Nash." She says and and hangs up leaving me to myself in the silent darkness of my room.

____________________

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter but I haven't made an authors not in a while. I hope you enjoying the story because I know I enjoy writing it.

If you haven't already read my other COMPLETED story. It's a Sam one called All I Wanted and there's a sequel that's also COMPLETED.

Oh and I think I broke my finger! :)

Anyway thank you for reading and please keep reading!

Vote and comment please!!

Love you guys!