Chapter 23

Listen to Imagination by Shawn Mendes for this chapter.
____________________

I've been talking to Nash for about a month now. We've become really good friends. Like really good friends. He knows almost everything about me and I know almost everything about him. Our relationship is perfect.

I admit it. I have a little crush on him. I mean he's amazing. He funny, nice, sweet, caring, he's very attractive and he actually listens to me and helps me through my problems.

I've been diagnosed with severe depression because of what happened with me a few months ago. With that I take pills and have to go to meetings. The only thing that seems to makes me close smiling or even laughing these days is Nash.

Nash and I have been trying to meet up but his schedule is so busy. So our alternative was to send things to each other. He's sent me a sweatshirt, sweatpants, and a shirt of his own. He told me to wear them when I got sad and couldn't talk to him. I wear them quite often. In return I sent him a teddy bear with my perfume on it. He loved it. I sent him some candies along with it. He loved those too.

Today Jared has a football game so I had to go. I enjoy his football games though. He was really good.

Nash was snapchatting me pictures of him and Hayes. They were so cute. The next picture I get says "Baby Hayes" with Nash doing an adorable smile and Hayes just being himself. It was cute.

I was still laying in bed when I get a FaceTime call from Nash.
"Hey." I say to him.
"Hey sexy." He replies. I love it when he calls me that. It makes me feel good.
"You're weird." Hayes says to Nash.
"I think you're the weird one." Nash replies as they get in Nash's car. "What are you up to?" He asks me.
"I have to go to Jared's football game in...an hour." I say looking at the time. It was already 1:30.
"Shouldn't you be getting ready?" He asks me. I nod and lazily get up out of bed and place my phone on my desk so I can still talk to Nash while I get ready.

"I've been thinking about this for a while." Nash says to me as I walked over to my closet.
"And what were you thinking?" I ask him as I grab maroon shorts and a black crewneck that says "LA" on it in maroon letters. I slip my short on and pull of my shirt I slept in. I was to tired last night so I slept in my bra.
"Sorry you have to see me like this." I tell him as I slip on a tank top then the crewneck.
"It's fine." He says smiling.
"Hurry up and get dressed Ella. Nash is getting a little to excited." Hayes says. I look up at my phone and Nash looks at Hayes.
"Shut up." He growls at him.
"Okay. So what were you thinking about?" I ask him as I sit down at my desk to do my hair and make up.
"Right. So we've known each other for about two months now and we've gotten to know each other really well. So I...never mind." He says.
"No. What were you going to say?" I ask him as I apply a small amount of mascara.
"I-I wanted to know if you would want to be my girlfriend. I mean you don't have to because-"
"Nash. Yes. I will be your girlfriend." I say looking as his face lights up and his perfect smile flashes.

"Oh and I was looking at plane tickets to Omaha." He says to me. I look at him quickly.
"Really?"
"Yea. I could go there in July." He says. I sigh.
"That's three months." I say to him.
"I know but then we will finally get to be with each other. Then I can hold you in my arms." Nash says.
"Sounds perfect." I say pulling my hair up into a ponytail and some pieces fall down.

"Get a room you two." Hayes says.
"We will. And Hayes?" I ask.
"Yes?"
"That room may be yours that were occupying." I say. Nash laughs and Hayes shakes his head smiling.
"You're funny."

After I do my hair I put on my glasses Nash smiles.
"You look so beautiful." He says.
"I'm wearing a sweatshirt and shorts, but thank you." I say.
"I don't care. You look beautiful."
"Ella! Time to go!" My mom shouts.
"I've got to go guys. I'll talk to you later." I say about to hang up.
"Alright. See ya babe." Nash says.
"Bye Hayes!" I say and Nash points the camera at him.
"Bye Ella." He says while texting.