Chapter 18

When I wake up everybody was still asleep. Great. Today the rest of the guys were getting here. I was excited. Jack said that two of his friends were arriving.

It was only 8:28 when I wake up so I decide to shower and get ready.

When I shower I stand there letting the little droplets hit my aching back. Lately my back has been hurting. It's hurt ever since I got pushed into a counter at a party. The bathroom on the bus was small. Big enough for a shower, toilet, and a sink with a mirror above it.

When I get out I get dressed. I wore a pair of white shorts a black tank top and my letterman jacket. I then pull my hair up into a messy ponytail and apply my makeup. Just concealer and mascara. Lastly I slip on black vans and walk out. Everyone was still sleeping. What am I suppose to do now?

I walk over to Jack and I's bunk and sit on it. His back was to me and he was sound asleep. I lean over and kiss his shoulder then his cheek. He slowly wakes up when I remove my lips from his cheek.
"Hey. Why are you up?" He asks.
"I woke up and couldn't fall back asleep." I tell him. He nods.
"Are you going somewhere?" He asks me. I shrug.
"I was gonna go walking." I say as he sits up to look at me.
"Okay. I'll come with you then." He says and removes the covers from him. He gets up and quickly changes into kaki shorts and a grey hoodie. He messes with his hair for a few seconds then slips on his black vans and grabs his phone. "Let's go." He says when he finishes a note.

We quietly get off the bus and walk along the busy streets of LA.
"Wanna get some breakfast?" He asks me. I nod and we walk into a coffee shop.
"Hi how may I help you?" The man at the register asks.
"Hi can I get one Chai Frappe with no foam and a caramel frappe." Jack says ordering my drink for me. It was cute how he remembers that I don't have foam because it makes me sick.
"Okay. Anything else?" The man asks.
"And two of those breakfast sandwiches." Jack says pointing to the ones in the showcase. The man rings up our things.
"That will be 15.83." He says. I reach in my pocket to grab my money when Jack hands the man his card.
"You never let me pay." I say releasing the money I was holding in my hand.
"It's my job." He says and pecks me on the lips. Jack and I go sit down at a couch as we wait for our drinks. My back was against the armrest and my legs were over Jack's lap as we sit on the couch. His arm was resting comfortably on the back of the couch.
"Are you nervous?" I ask him.
"What do you mean?"
"For tour. To perform and all?" I ask. He shrugs.
"I'm worried about other things." He says and looks at the rug that his feet are on.
"Like what?"
"How the other boys will treat you."
"Why are you worried?"
"Because if they see you the way I do then they'll see the beautiful, strong, funny, independent girl you are. I don't want any of them to get their heart's stolen like I did mine." I blush. He really knows how to make me feel good. "I don't want any of them to get to you and take you away from me." He says continuing to look at the rug.
"They won't take me away from you. I love you and would never let anyone rip me from you." I say and bring his lips down to mine. He kisses me slowly and passionately.
"Caramel frappe and Chai frappe with no cream for Gilinsky." The barista says. I get up and grab our drinks.

"Let's go." Jack says as we finish our drinks. He grabs my hand and leads me out the door to a park. It was very open and few people were there. Jack leads me over to an open spot on the grassy area and we sit down.
"It's so beautiful out." I say sitting next to him. He smiles.
"Not as beautiful as you." I laugh a little and lay down. Jack lays next to me and we stare up at the clouds.

"That one looks like a fat rabbit." Jack says pointing out a cloud. I laugh.
"Oh yea? Well this one looks like a dragon about to eat your fat rabbit." I say and he laughs. He leans over and kisses my forehead then my lips. I giggle and get up. I sit on his stomach and Jack puts his knees up so I lean my back on them. He grabs my hands and intertwines our fingers together. He pulls my hands and it makes me fall toward him. He quickly captures my lips in a kiss.
"Is that Jack Gilinsky?" I hear a girl scream.
"Shit." Jacks says and we quickly get up. We run and get away from the girls. I put on my sunglasses and Jack does the same.

"I hate it when the girls ruin our little moments." I say to Jack.
"It bothers me some but I mean I would do the same if I saw like you and me. Except I would be there to see you." He says and I laugh.
"Whatever." I say and we head back towards the bus.

It was 3:39 when we arrive back at the bus. Jack and I had a really fun time. We were about 50 yards from the bus when I see someone very familiar walk off the bus. I look closer and realize who it is.
"Sammy?" I shout in question. He looks up at me and smiles. I quickly leave Jack's side and run up to Sam. He hugs me tightly.
"Ella." He breathes out.
"I missed you so much." I say into his chest.
"I have too. But someone has missed you more." He says and releases me. I turn and see him walk around the corner of the building. As quickly as I could I run up to him and jump in his arms. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.
"Oh my god...Ella." He says to me. "I've missed you so much." He says hugging me tighter.
"I've missed you so much more Nate."