Chapter Eight

Miguel

She ran off leaving me with a sense of pride and hard as fuck. She came in less than three minutes, just from moving her clit over my cock. That was her first time cumming, I could tell from the embarrassment on her face. But damn, she was so confident at the start. Kissing me or at least attempting to. I could tell that was her first kiss too. I have so much to teach her.

She doesn't even know how gorgeous she is. Tonight, at dinner every man had stopped to look at her, as she stood on the stairs, looking for me. Her eyes locked on mine, and I wanted nothing more than to fuck her up against the banister in that moment. I placed those hickies on her neck to remind her of what we did in this pool, tomorrow morning. No, baby. It wasn't just a dream.

I knew she had overheard the Columbians talking about my foolish brother. He had always resented the fact that Pa had me his heir, overlooking him. But he's fucking impulsive and cruel with no limits. That's a recipe for impermeable trouble. I had kept him close to me all these years, only to monitor his actions.

Now he's looking for a war. He left only a week ago, after a disagreement with the Colombians. I took their side. It's fucking business. If he can't fall in line, then he can fall the fuck out. I'd handle him.

Looking up to Mia's balcony from the pool, my thoughts go back to her. There's so much Mia doesn't know. I vowed to protect her, all those years ago and I'd continue to do just that. Even if for now, she thinks I'm the bad guy. I'm still hers nonetheless. She didn't have a choice in that matter. The taste of her lips and those fucking soft moans she made, I needed more, and with time I'd get it.