Chapter Fourteen

Miguel

It had been a shitty day. I had been working hard to track down Camelo for weeks now. Only to find out today, the fucker had been in town. I'd admit my brother was a slick, puto. But then again, it ran in the family.

Interesting, how the cameras had lost power this morning. Camelo was always good with the technology component of our security. Now, ask the mother fucker to fight like a man...he can't. He won't. He's hiding from me because he knows there's only one form of retribution I seek after going against me. I had the Colombians working with me, to catch him now, along with our American connections. We'd get him in no time.

Making my way to my room, I needed to shower to wash off the sins of my day before I went to Mia's room. I didn't need to make her dirty with my own dealings. But the selfish asshole in me couldn't wait to touch her, to fucking taste her.

Before I make it into the bathroom, I see an outline of a shape within my bed.

A body?

Pulling out my gun from my side holster, I quietly walk over and pull the covers down.

Mia.

Naked.

Fuck.

Me.

To find her in my bed, sprawled out, with nothing on...you'd think I was being rewarded by God himself. Or maybe just tempted by the devil. In this moment, she is all I want.

Putting my gun down on my nightstand, I move to sit on my bed beside Mia. I caress her soft skin. Moving my fingertips from her neck, all the way down her back, to that sweet spot right between her thighs. She moans softly at my touch, as if she had been waiting for it. Tease.

She pretended on the outside, as if she didn't want me, but her body, we both knew that was mine. Pushing two fingers into her pussy, she moaned louder and fisted the sheets. Moving my fingers in and out, rubbing against her inner walls, I found that spot instantly. Rubbing against her g-spot repeatedly, while pressing my thumb to her knob of nerves. She groans in relief and cums on my fingers.

"Fuck, baby...so wet." I commend her. 

"Let me taste you..." she begs softly.

Who was I to deny her sweet mouth of my cock?

"Ask and you shall receive, Princesa." I stand up, looking down at this beautiful woman in my bed. I had known that she was made to be mine. By no means was I virgin or modest, I'd participated in my fair share of extracurricular activities, with many women. They were only a form of release. Nothing more. Now, with Mia it all felt like the first time.

Unbuckling my pants, Mia sat up on her knees, she was now wide awake and had her eyes wide on my cock. When I pulled myself out, I storked it once, and then twice for her. She reached out and touched me, so softly. Too soft.

"You're going to have to grip it harder than that, Princess. Like you own it." I tell her.

She listens, wrapping both hands around my thick girth. She starts moving her hands up and down my dick. This submissive version of Mia is too much, to take in.

When I close my eyes at her touch and tilt my head back, I feel warm wetness wrap around the head of my cock. Looking back down at Mia, I find her tongue licking around my tip before she takes my head right into her mouth and sucks.

This woman is a siren and I'm following her sounds to ecstasy. 

"Take more in your mouth." I direct her.